Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump rattles NATO, questioning its value, assailing Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    That membership of Nato would be good for Ukraine, is irrelevant : Nato does not exist to advantage Ukraine,but for the safety of its members and the safety of its members will not increase if Ukraine becomes a member .
    If that is so then NATO would not be admitting Ukraine despite of it applying for a membership. It doesn't work by mail order after all. So why all the whining about it?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

    Comment


    • Interesting...and very well done:

      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • And then the same Massena will claim that Deep State doesn't exisst.
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Emtos View Post
          And then the same Massena will claim that Deep State doesn't exisst.
          Where is the evidence of it? It appears to me that what you don't know, and that is a great deal, you just make up. Get a grip.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Emtos View Post
            And then the same Massena will claim that Deep State doesn't exisst.
            Deep State is the lamest conspiracy ever. "People use power and corruption to advance their agendas". No ****.
            Wisdom is personal

            Comment


            • Actual conspiracy theories tend to require actual work and conviction to put together and maintain too. "Deep State" is just a buzzword.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Massena View Post

                Where is the evidence of it? It appears to me that what you don't know, and that is a great deal, you just make up. Get a grip.
                You just posted it. Don't remeber ?
                There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Karri View Post

                  Deep State is the lamest conspiracy ever. "People use power and corruption to advance their agendas". No ****.
                  This is makes it true. But the sheeple still believe in democracy, freedom and all the bla bla.
                  There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

                    This is makes it true. But the sheeple still believe in democracy, freedom and all the bla bla.
                    Lol, no, that's not how it works.

                    Was all this disappointment in the west by our Ex-Soviet members caused by the fact that you assumed corruption didn't exist in our system?
                    Wisdom is personal

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Karri View Post

                      Lol, no, that's not how it works.

                      Was all this disappointment in the west by our Ex-Soviet members caused by the fact that you assumed corruption didn't exist in our system?
                      Partially. But more by the fact that sheeple is much more gullible.
                      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Emtos View Post

                        Partially. But more by the fact that sheeple is much more gullible.
                        "Sheeple" is just another of those buzzwords...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post

                          "Sheeple" is just another of those buzzwords...
                          Schooled "Forumers" can read it. LOL LMAO

                          Comment


                          • This is pointless. The "deep state" was an appropriate concept for describing post-Kemal Turkey as it developed.

                            The "deep state" notion regarding the free and open society of liberal democracies is simply a choice of wording adopted by its enemies, to deny its legitimacy.

                            It's part of the ongoing campaign of attack against. Which it resists. The "deep state" really is just the state. At best it's "deep" because as it defends itself it turns out it's neither as brittle or illegitimate as its enemies believe.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Konzev View Post

                              Schooled "Forumers" can read it. LOL LMAO
                              That's because we actually are enemies, for real, about what kind of society we prefer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                                That membership of Nato would be good for Ukraine, is irrelevant : Nato does not exist to advantage Ukraine,but for the safety of its members and the safety of its members will not increase if Ukraine becomes a member .
                                And by the same token, NATO does not exist to benefit America, either. It's good for NATO, but not good for America any longer.
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X