Tommy Robinson Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aber View Post

Did you actually read the forum rules when you joined up?

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/h..._faq/faq_rules

Thanks brother.

Biggest thing of all Im not offended by anyone, its just that blackhat has a misunderstanding of my world views. Here I am praising American values and showing the undeniable fact that Israel nor Saudi Arabia is as free as the USA. That is a counterpoint to the very very ugly division we see some Rabbis and Imams of the world promoting.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Sorry for distracting the flow of the thread.

I'm curious as to the water cooler, break room, lunch box talk currently. What is the average Joe in your area's feelings? Is there a noticeable consensus, or are beliefs conflicting. It's tough to glean through only media and YouTube. I see some interesting things happening at the protests in Britain, especially early on, in their actions. Surprising restraint and an obvious coordinated structure. I expected protests and clashes with police. Said lovingly, the Brits seem to like a good anti-government mob every now and again. Drunkenly stomping down the street, proudly chanting catchy slogans, tossing some bins...and a few bottles and punches at the coppers. Kinda like going to a football match! Friendly ribbing aside, things had a perceivably different tenor. It felt more structurally united, which gives me to ask if that might indicate a much more broad, and solid, public support. That could mean an infusion of leadership and organizational types. More there than your usual youth gone wild rage in the streets for a bit that pops up now and again perhaps?

Over here in the States the story is virtually unknown but to those who make the effort to pay attention to more than just the evening news, or what you have on in the morning as you get ready for work. It made one 30sec turn on CBS I know, and they were done. Sadly, you guys over there are struggling with your own information options! Does the man on the street know enough to be mad, or scared, or indifferent?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhat View Post
        Friendly ribbing aside, things had a perceivably different tenor. It felt more structurally united, which gives me to ask if that might indicate a much more broad, and solid, public support. That could mean an infusion of leadership and organizational types. More there than your usual youth gone wild rage in the streets for a bit that pops up now and again perhaps?
        Nope - just the usual fringe groups.

Comment

Is there a general public awareness or consensus, or is it more like "Oh look, someone's throwing bricks at the police again"?

Comment

Is there a general public awareness or consensus, or is it more like "Oh look, someone's throwing bricks at the police again"?
            "Oh look, someone's throwing bricks at the police again and calling it free speech"?
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

That is truly saddening to me.

Comment

That is truly saddening to me.
                Why is that? Do you imagine something else is happening? The "Europe is being overrun by moslems" is a fringe concept in Europe, only truly believed by a small part of the anti-immigration folks. In USA it seems to be the only available viewpoint...
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post

Why is that? Do you imagine something else is happening? The "Europe is being overrun by moslems" is a fringe concept in Europe, only truly believed by a small part of the anti-immigration folks. In USA it seems to be the only available viewpoint...
                  I find it sad regarding either the general publics disinterest or lack of information.

Comment

Just like Horst Wessel a piece of scum is being presented as a martyr for free speech. liberty etc.
                    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I don't think Tommy Robinson is necessarily a martyr, though martyrs are quite often the least shining examples of a particular causes ideals, but more a highly suspect example of governments treatment of the people. The blind eye treatment and proven malfeasance already shown makes actions like are happening now very questionable at best.

Comment

I don't think Tommy Robinson is necessarily a martyr, though martyrs are quite often the least shining examples of a particular causes ideals, but more a highly suspect example of governments treatment of the people. The blind eye treatment and proven malfeasance already shown makes actions like are happening now very questionable at best.
                        I didn't say he was a martyr but being presented as one in the same way as the Nazis presented Horst Wessel as one.(he was no more a martyr than various terrorists where).
                        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Tommy Robinson is a patriot.

It is scum like Anjem Choudary and his ilk that should be behind bars - permanently, or on a 'plane to the sandpit.
                          "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                          "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                          Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by At ease View Post

It is scum like Anjem Choudary and his ilk that should be behind bars - permanently, or on a 'plane to the sandpit.
                            They are one in the same. Robinson the pro Israeli and Choudary the pro Palestinian. Robinson and Choudary present views that go against all the great men of history being that Robinson and Choudary support Supremacist states that provide inequality to man.

Talking about England friend. You know of course Richard I was a patriot, its Richard not Robinson to look up to. Long live the Lionheart. Its men like Richard I whom give hope to so many in our world. I stand also against those fake liberals whom denigrate the 1940s USA, whom are not willing to be as supportive of the great European men of history such as Richard I and Bonaparte. Friend Tommy Robinson is not a patriot the man has work to do in order to better himself he ought be liberal minded.
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

The high level of hate of european right wingers towards muslims is baffling; in the US I've only gotten along with them and made friends with them...humble and friendly people.
                              Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                              Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                              Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                              Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by At ease View Post

Tommy Robinson is not his real name. His birth name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. This in the UK is telling and marks him out as only 'posh' people have double barrelled names. Stephen is trying to portray himself as a working class hero so he ditched his real name and assumed the name of a thug with multiple convictions for violent assault. Stephen knew the man because they were both football hooligans who went around beating up other football supporters. They were thugs.
                                'Tommy' has several convictions for theft and violence and like the other brain-dead far right loonies that infest the UK (see Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43320121 ) have no idea how the law works and end up in jail which is exactly what the scumbags deserve.
                                His jailing is a complete non-story in the UK. No one (apart from people like those in the linked video) are bothered about his rightful jailing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OzGfIDLQ

People get jailed for contempt of court in the USA. They get jailed in seconds by the judge without any trial so why the faux outrage when a UK judge does the same?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2fyCTkD-o

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X