Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Robinson Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

    Funny
    What I'd expect from a "humanitarian" such as yourself.
    Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

      What I'd expect from a "humanitarian" such as yourself.
      ​​​​​​Allow me to clarify, the content of the articles is funny

      Funny fiction.
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        Loving the sympathy here for a convicted fraudster on his third assumed name. He has already been done for contempt of court, but apparently he thinks it is fine to risk giving the defence grounds end the trial just so he can get some publicity. Last time he got busted some lenient lefty judge gave him a suspended sentence....the conditions of which he just breached. So, he got a chance and he blew it in the most deliberate fashion. Yet somehow he is the victim. Damn, you guys certainly can pick 'em.

        Guess if you hate other races enough you will always find sympathy somewhere.

        Oh, and if America is taking brain dead white supremacists (yeah, that is a demographic you are short on) then we are happy to offload ours. They tend to have criminal records, below average intelligence and violent tendencies, but they hate all the right people. I'm sure you'll make them feel right at home.
        Tommy is a strange person but more typical of a beat down English working class than many in Britain want to believe. At times his judgment may seem flawed but that speaks volumes about the educational system.

        If Tommy was just a random victim of the system then his case could be justifiably written off as the failings of bureaucracy. The man in the following video however demonstrates that the system itself is corrupt.

        https://youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0
        We hunt the hunters

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

          ​​​​​​Allow me to clarify, the content of the articles is funny

          Funny fiction.
          ​​​​​
          ​​​​
          Of course it was funny fiction - it was infowars after all.
          It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

          Comment


          • #65
            Robinson was denied his freedom of speak rights, and a Deep State judge ordered to take him away in Nacht und Nebel, violating his right on trial and violating the Habeas Corpus .So far has British democracy gone on the path of dictatorship .

            Comment


            • #66
              Is Tommy Robinson a firebrand? Absolutely.
              Is Tommy Robinson right in all his viewpoints? No.
              Is Tommy Robinson right about this subject? Yes!

              The current political structure in the UK is making a martyr to their own demise I'm afraid. The legality of their actions is not so much in question. He had a 13 month conviction suspended contingent on him not getting arrested. That's what's key. If he got arrested for anything, he would go directly to jail to serve that sentence. No trial needed. The tactics and actions chosen to make that happen are what's disturbing. He is a thorn in the government's side that they wanted to quiet. While making no claims to knowing all British laws, the basis for his arrest (especially since all they needed to get him out of the way was for him to be arrested) was at best a reach. The apparent dismissal of his attorney, (in turn forcing representation by a government supplied public defender) and the way it transpired smacks heavily of setup. The government may have been technically in legal standing, but it causes prudent people to question motive. It's starting to appear tyrannical, given the backstory of the whole case and the same governments malfeasance. Also, add to that their moving him to a prison with a high population of Muslim inmates. Doesn't pass the smell test after a while!

              Someone else posted it earlier, and they're correct...
              If Tommy Robinson dies in prison, Britain will burn.

              Comment


              • #67
                Is Tommy Robinson a legit figure? Who is paying this Robinson and why was Robinson seen in Israel on top of a IDF Tank?

                I dont think most Englishmen Protestant or Catholic stand by Israel.

                Did some far right Israeli group pay off Robinson?

                The whole thing is odd because most far right folk are anti Jewish but now Robinson unlike in the past, is pro Jewish.

                To ED Moral,

                Christianity has not reformed ever imo, it cant reform. In fact would Protestants not argue they were bringing back the real Christianity?

                Islam nor Christianity can reform. In there true and original form both religions promote equality among man and work against any discrimination whatsoever. Islam and Christianity are glorious religions and are loved and admired by most of the world. Half of the world is either Muslim or Christian, most of the other half respects these two religions. Most people of our modern world respect interfaith relations.

                To Blackhat,

                Remember the great English Catholics who represent England better then any Englishman, those of course being Richard I and King Arthur. Any Englishmen gunning for Muslims or other minorities whatsoever, or advocating for Ethnically or religious supremacist states as Robinson does for Israel is going against the great English people of history whom stood for the round table, for equality among man.
                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                George S Patton

                Comment


                • #68
                  What reality looks like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvNVWRhfnuo
                  Last edited by Bwaha; 18 Jun 18, 22:07.
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                    Is Tommy Robinson a legit figure? Who is paying this Robinson and why was Robinson seen in Israel on top of a IDF Tank?

                    I dont think most Englishmen Protestant or Catholic stand by Israel.

                    Did some far right Israeli group pay off Robinson?

                    The whole thing is odd because most far right folk are anti Jewish but now Robinson unlike in the past, is pro Jewish.

                    To ED Moral,

                    Christianity has not reformed ever imo, it cant reform. In fact would Protestants not argue they were bringing back the real Christianity?

                    Islam nor Christianity can reform. In there true and original form both religions promote equality among man and work against any discrimination whatsoever. Islam and Christianity are glorious religions and are loved and admired by most of the world. Half of the world is either Muslim or Christian, most of the other half respects these two religions. Most people of our modern world respect interfaith relations.

                    To Blackhat,

                    Remember the great English Catholics who represent England better then any Englishman, those of course being Richard I and King Arthur. Any Englishmen gunning for Muslims or other minorities whatsoever, or advocating for Ethnically or religious supremacist states as Robinson does for Israel is going against the great English people of history whom stood for the round table, for equality among man.
                    Your biggest problem is the same as most progressives today. You automatically equate any western person that wishes to ensure his own cultural identity against subjugation or elimination by an openly hostile one which proudly proclaims it's intentions and shows witness to in it's actions as alt-right/nazi/xenophobic. All while blowing smoke up our ass*s with hollow platitudes about the righteous, moral, and benign Muslim faith. You speak of the "true" precepts of Christianity then snidely deride it's followers as bigots or worse. All while proudly wearing your disdain for the Jewish faith and it's State on your sleeve.

                    I may be just posting here for the first time today, but I have watched you everyday since you came here. With respect buddy, I consider you to be a 5th columnist, a Quisling, You have so far offered little more to this forum than apologist vitriol and simplistic mindless chatter. I hold Massena in higher regard than you, for at least outside of the current political discussions he has shown prescient military and strategic understanding in his other posts.(wish he could apply that same insight and reasoning to current situations, but perhaps personal emotions make that too difficult) I consider you more a poison here than an opinion to be considered. I know you. Being only fair, now you know me. I don't anticipate wasting much energy or time in discourse with you beyond this. I'm too old to waste my time in discussion with someone I do not respect or trust. I think it only fair you understand my feelings in advance. Save you some effort. Feel free to rail away in self-righteous vigor. It will fall on deaf ears.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Blackhat View Post

                      Your biggest problem is the same as most progressives today.
                      Did you actually read the forum rules when you joined up?

                      https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/h..._faq/faq_rules

                      While healthy debate is encouraged, please have the courtesy to respect the views of others. Please do not use obscene or offensive language, or engage in personal attacks or "flaming" of other members.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Aber View Post

                        Did you actually read the forum rules when you joined up?

                        https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/h..._faq/faq_rules


                        I have, and having come here daily for years I am aware of protocol and generally accepted etiquette. Still, I tend to be direct in my thoughts and feelings. It leaves little room for misinterpretation.

                        I chose my words carefully and kept to my impression of his well documented stance, ones which I have no desire to debate with him. I prefer in making my impressions clear upfront in such situations so we all know where we stand and leave it at that. As stated, I have no further need for discourse with him and you won't see such actions towards him or anyone else here. My position has been clearly stated and, for me, the matter is closed. I disagree,even vehemently at times, with many other regular posters views but do not hold them in the same regards. I may feel their opinion on a topic is wrong, even crazy, but I trust their intent to be genuine. I cannot say the same in this instance. That is now crystal clear and I have no further need for interaction. My apologies if it seems harsh. I simply find it expedient.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Blackhat View Post

                          I have, and having come here daily for years I am aware of protocol and generally accepted etiquette. Still, I tend to be direct in my thoughts and feelings. It leaves little room for misinterpretation.

                          I chose my words carefully and kept to my impression of his well documented stance, ones which I have no desire to debate with him. I prefer in making my impressions clear upfront in such situations so we all know where we stand and leave it at that. As stated, I have no further need for discourse with him and you won't see such actions towards him or anyone else here. My position has been clearly stated and, for me, the matter is closed. I disagree,even vehemently at times, with many other regular posters views but do not hold them in the same regards. I may feel their opinion on a topic is wrong, even crazy, but I trust their intent to be genuine. I cannot say the same in this instance. That is now crystal clear and I have no further need for interaction. My apologies if it seems harsh. I simply find it expedient.
                          Heh you really should go into the time machine and view his Iran is a gr8 tourist spot for Americans thread...
                          Credo quia absurdum.


                          Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

                            Heh you really should go into the time machine and view his Iran is a gr8 tourist spot for Americans thread...
                            No need. I remember that screed. One of many things that formulated my opinion. At times I wondered if Baghdad Bob found new work, or someone figured out how to resurrect Chavez. Far beyond cognitive dissonance, which is why I chose to not engage.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Blackhat View Post

                              Your biggest problem is the same as most progressives today. You automatically equate any western person that wishes to ensure his own cultural identity against subjugation or elimination by an openly hostile one which proudly proclaims it's intentions and shows witness to in it's actions as alt-right/nazi/xenophobic. All while blowing smoke up our ass*s with hollow platitudes about the righteous, moral, and benign Muslim faith. You speak of the "true" precepts of Christianity then snidely deride it's followers as bigots or worse. All while proudly wearing your disdain for the Jewish faith and it's State on your sleeve.

                              I may be just posting here for the first time today, but I have watched you everyday since you came here. With respect buddy, I consider you to be a 5th columnist, a Quisling, You have so far offered little more to this forum than apologist vitriol and simplistic mindless chatter. I hold Massena in higher regard than you, for at least outside of the current political discussions he has shown prescient military and strategic understanding in his other posts.(wish he could apply that same insight and reasoning to current situations, but perhaps personal emotions make that too difficult) I consider you more a poison here than an opinion to be considered. I know you. Being only fair, now you know me. I don't anticipate wasting much energy or time in discourse with you beyond this. I'm too old to waste my time in discussion with someone I do not respect or trust. I think it only fair you understand my feelings in advance. Save you some effort. Feel free to rail away in self-righteous vigor. It will fall on deaf ears.

                              Its all good brother, there is a misunderstanding on your part. I stand above all for Catholic values, because of that I stand against any Jew, Muslim, Christian or any man whom stands against equality among man, which is what pro Israeli folk like Robinson engage in.

                              Glad to clear that up.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                              George S Patton

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

                                Heh you really should go into the time machine and view his Iran is a gr8 tourist spot for Americans thread...
                                Rather then making up ones views why not quote them and ask them?

                                You said

                                "Heh"

                                Why the offensive sarcasm? This is a serious subject no reason to talk down to others, that goes for you and blackhat we can all get along even if we have different views.

                                Iran and Israel are beautiful places filled with incredible history. Israeli and Iranian people are nice hospitable people.

                                That said both the Iranian and Israeli gov promote supremacist views. Blackhat and you present views that run directly counter to American style freedom. Support of the laws of Israel or Saudi Arabia law runs directly counter to supporting all those good and honorable values of our world. You and blackhat should not "stand by Israel" especially if you are going to attempt to dictate morals to folks. I wish you two the best lets all get along and support American style freedom.
                                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                                George S Patton

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X