Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for the serial killer record

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Going for the serial killer record

    A German nurse is now suspected of killing hundreds of patients. He has been convicted of killing two and admitted to 30 but it seems that this may be the tip of a very large iceberg.

    One wonders why something didn't show up in the statistics earlier

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36596275
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

  • #2
    Just to add a note to the above it now appears that the death rate in the clinic in which he worked doubled just after he was taken on and remained at that level moreover use of the drug which he used to kill his victims also went up in a similar proportion - and nobody noticed! Remind me not to get sick in Germany.
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

    Comment


    • #3
      ^ I can think of two male nurses who did the same thing in the US: one in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the other on Long Island NY (his drug of choice was the muscle relaxant Pavulon.) Truth be known, I've never known a male nurse who shouldn't have been in jail, including one who diddled his daughter. Mrs Slick, an RN for the past 29 years, says I'm nuts, but when I see a male nurse, my kneejerk reaction is to reach for a shootin' iron.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

      Comment


      • #4
        Come on Marc, someone has to insert the catheters on guys. They also carry the heavier patients when necessary. I still cringe thinking about waking up from surgery and nearly ruining my bladder and still being unable to urinate. The IV was not helping!

        Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

        Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

        by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

        Comment


        • #5
          Another make nurse of my acquaintance had all the personal hygiene of a Frenchman. During an intermission of the Joffre Ballet he removed his shoes to pick sludge from between his toes.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Another make nurse of my acquaintance had all the personal hygiene of a Frenchman. During an intermission of the Joffre Ballet he removed his shoes to pick sludge from between his toes.
            You get extra points if he rolled the sludge into balls and flicked them onto the stage?
            "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              ^ I can think of two male nurses who did the same thing in the US: one in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the other on Long Island NY (his drug of choice was the muscle relaxant Pavulon.) Truth be known, I've never known a male nurse who shouldn't have been in jail, including one who diddled his daughter. Mrs Slick, an RN for the past 29 years, says I'm nuts, but when I see a male nurse, my kneejerk reaction is to reach for a shootin' iron.
              We have had at least two female nurses who killed patients but not in the same numbers When I had very major intestinal surgery ten years ago the male nurse on intensive care was the only one who bothered to find the time to explain what was going on.

              My puzzle is not the sex of the nurse but the fact that no one noticed that lots more patients were dying.
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

              Comment


              • #8
                Wonder if this guy will beat the record sent by our very own Harold Shipman


                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gooner View Post
                  Wonder if this guy will beat the record sent by our very own Harold Shipman


                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman
                  Jeremy Corbyn? ?? What's he ever done? Apart from looking like the Geography teacher who got caught sniffing girls bicycle seats?
                  "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
                    Jeremy Corbyn? ?? What's he ever done? Apart from looking like the Geography teacher who got caught sniffing girls bicycle seats?
                    Or shagging his drama teacher?

                    Paul
                    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                    All human ills he can subdue,
                    Or with a bauble or medal
                    Can win mans heart for you;
                    And many a blessing know to stew
                    To make a megloamaniac bright;
                    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                    The Pixie is a little shite.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X