Muslims auction women on the streets of London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims auction women on the streets of London

The once proud city now the scene of this.....

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

I understand the new mayor has banned women in suggestive clothing from subway posters.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I understand the new mayor has banned women in suggestive clothing from subway posters.
      Non assimilation can only result in one of two out comes,
      Total submission, or outright opposition.
      It it sad to say, but apparently, European values are not valued anymore.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Well, the Romans used to sell British slaves in London.

Looks like history is moving in a full circle again.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Question... How do you know if they're women when they're in a pup tent...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            That's a good question.. A pig in a poke it ain't

Comment

Apparently it was a fake market acted out by a Kurdish group too raise awareness of ISIS atrocities. http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29691764
              "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

You guys got suckered.

http://www.snopes.com/muslim-women-auction-video/

The savvy social media campaign against Islamic State by Kurdish activists continues - with a video of a mock "Islamic State sex slave market" in the heart of London watched more than quarter of a million times on YouTube.
                The video shows the group's supposed ringleader bellowing into a microphone. Behind him stand a group of women - all of them actors - fully covered and chained together. "We have four women for you here today," the man announces, "and we are here to sell them courtesy of the Islamic State."
                Shot on 14 October, the stunt was organised by Compassion 4 Kurdistan, a group of Kurdish diaspora trying to raise awareness if IS's alleged actions in Iraq. It has now been viewed more than 250,000 times on YouTube. On the same night, the group performed the scene outside Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament as well.
                Earlier this month the United Nations said 150 women and girls were reportedly transported from Iraq to Syria by IS, to be given to fighters or sold as sex slaves. IS has committed a litany of further offences that may amount to systematic war crimes, according to the report.
                Ari Murad, who works with the Kurdish campaign group, tells BBC Trending he thinks there is a lack of awareness about what is happening in the country. "Some of the stories were so horrific, we had to do something about it," he says. "I'm pretty sure the public are sympathetic, but they don't know what's going on." Murad says his campaign group is not directly linked to the Kurdish PKK rebels in Turkey or other Kurdish militias, but that they support them. "I believe the PKK and all other Kurdish political parties have been wronged," he says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29691764
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

You guys could't tell that **** was fake?
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    You guys could't tell that **** was fake?
                    I thought so, so I checked. There's just so many lies and distortions out there you 'have' to fact check every thing that you see.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The fifteen year old Kurdish girl got the highest price. Why was the auction in Dollars if it were held in London?

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Oh, I'm sure that would come off in a real auction, along with everything else.

As is the case in ISIS controlled parts of Syria and Iraq.
                        And Nigeria too.
                        THey kill all the slaves that don't submit. In Mosul they burned 19 of them to death a few days ago.

The fact that some of them were Kurds may have something to do with this little production.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          You guys got suckered.

http://www.snopes.com/muslim-women-auction-video/

The savvy social media campaign against Islamic State by Kurdish activists continues - with a video of a mock "Islamic State sex slave market" in the heart of London watched more than quarter of a million times on YouTube.
                          The video shows the group's supposed ringleader bellowing into a microphone. Behind him stand a group of women - all of them actors - fully covered and chained together. "We have four women for you here today," the man announces, "and we are here to sell them courtesy of the Islamic State."
                          Shot on 14 October, the stunt was organised by Compassion 4 Kurdistan, a group of Kurdish diaspora trying to raise awareness if IS's alleged actions in Iraq. It has now been viewed more than 250,000 times on YouTube. On the same night, the group performed the scene outside Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament as well.
                          Earlier this month the United Nations said 150 women and girls were reportedly transported from Iraq to Syria by IS, to be given to fighters or sold as sex slaves. IS has committed a litany of further offences that may amount to systematic war crimes, according to the report.
                          Ari Murad, who works with the Kurdish campaign group, tells BBC Trending he thinks there is a lack of awareness about what is happening in the country. "Some of the stories were so horrific, we had to do something about it," he says. "I'm pretty sure the public are sympathetic, but they don't know what's going on." Murad says his campaign group is not directly linked to the Kurdish PKK rebels in Turkey or other Kurdish militias, but that they support them. "I believe the PKK and all other Kurdish political parties have been wronged," he says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29691764
                          A regular Dick Tracy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            A regular Dick Tracy huh?
                            Uh, not really, its just I got tired of other members pointing out that faux was lying to me. And that I was falling for it...

Now I look around and realize that you can't believe any one source. BBC is flawed. Ap is the same. The truth is out there somewhere but harder than hell to find...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              Uh, not really, its just I got tired of other members pointing out that faux was lying to me. And that I was falling for it...

Now I look around and realize that you can't believe any one source. BBC is flawed. Ap is the same. The truth is out there somewhere but harder than hell to find...
                              You have to get bits and scraps from various sources. Read between the lines. Once you piece it together, its pretty f***in scary.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X