Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihadi Kills French Policeman at Home

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36524094

The poor guys partner was also murdered while a child got out alive.
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

The murderer was one of ISIS and had been condemned in 2013 to 3 years of prison .

We will see more,much more of these things .

Comment

What the little child went through bring tears to my eyes.
      How will he get stable after this .?
      My sincere thoughts for his parents.
      That is really a drama .We are now living in a society where the notion of humanity has completely disappeared.
      The boy was 3 yo , MAN !!!!
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Well he didn't use a gun, so nothing to see here.

Like in the USA, in France many of our people are in complete denial of the threat which grows under our noses.
        You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36524094

The poor guys partner was also murdered while a child got out alive.
          Jesus

Comment

For the US members

http://www.wsj.com/articles/french-p...ack-1465890512

I am devastated.I cannot stop from thinking to the child and to the last images that he will keep from his mother.
            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

That poor kid. Poor family.

Cant believe that the scumbag got his origins sentence reduced. Recruiting fighters, fundraising, etc should be life or close to it.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

Like in the USA, in France many of our people are in complete denial of the threat which grows under our noses.
                Why not take your American gun politics elsewhere?
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

To many, it's simply a nuisance.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

French gun laws didn't stop this atrocity / the Bataclan and your gun laws didn't stop what happened in Orlando. We have a shared problem here people. Let's keep it together

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      Why not take your American gun politics elsewhere?
                      Seems rather apropos, given the timeliness of this attack with that of Orlando, and where some rather thick people have tried to steer the argument. No NRA to blame, so take it elsewhere you say?

Back to the Jihadi responsible, if French law prevents us from doing anything effective other than handing down symbolic sentences for active Jihadi recruiters, why we would not ban them outright and immediately deport them is beyond me. God forbid if we offend the sensitivities of those who handle them with children's gloves.

RIP to the officer and his partner. With all the anti-flic sentiment in France the last thing they need are islamo-fascists invading their homes and stabbing them to death.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                        French gun laws didn't stop this atrocity / the Bataclan and your gun laws didn't stop what happened in Orlando. We have a shared problem here people. Let's keep it together
                        Could have, however there are still too many restrictions. As with the night club, most do not allow firearms. Gays are generally liberal and anti-gun, that may change somewhat with more killings.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post

Key words in bold......when a large segment of our politically active officials and their brain dead minions cannot even bring themselves to identify the problem by it's proper name...how can we have a problem at all? See nothing - do nothing is the accepted, silent policy of many Western governments today.

Comment

Seems rather apropos, given the timeliness of this attack with that of Orlando, and where some rather thick people have tried to steer the argument. No NRA to blame, so take it elsewhere you say?

Back to the Jihadi responsible, if French law prevents us from doing anything effective other than handing down symbolic sentences for active Jihadi recruiters, why we would not ban them outright and immediately deport them is beyond me. God forbid if we offend the sensitivities of those who handle them with children's gloves.

RIP to the officer and his partner. With all the anti-flic sentiment in France the last thing they need are islamo-fascists invading their homes and stabbing them to death.
                            It's a small step, but common sense.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

The bottom line is that laws and attitudes in France probably restricted the police officer from self defense and allowed the Muslim to carry out his murder. Might want to change that before this gets worse, and it will.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Today, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Today, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Today, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X