Where will the Europeans go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will the Europeans go?

Looking forward, but not very far. It could be 10 years from now, or 30, or much less than that.
    Half a dozen more years like the last one would do it.

With the Governments of Western Europe bringing in all the moslems they can, and overing up their crimes and demonizing anyone that has anything negative to say about the process, Eurabia is looking to be inevitable at this point. The unwillingness of the European man on the street to do anything about it really seals the deal. As long as they can cling to the illusion that things are just the same as they ever were, they will do so. And when they don't, they know that they can't possibly speak out about it. That would make them a naziiiii... or at least, the media and their own Government will call them that... the equivalent of a scarlet letter on the forehead.

So, the Islamic conquest of Western Europe is a done deal.
    What then?

The population of West Europe is about 389.7 million, excluding Switzerland and Ireland, I think those 2 nations might have enough men left who are not entirely cowed by Political Correctness yet and may be willing to withstand this sort of a Jihad. They also have a certain geographic advantage.
    Subtract 10% to remove the people who would already welcome a caliphate and that drops it down to 350 million.
    I think that roughly half of that number would not submit to the kind of Sharia Law that will be gradually imposed on them. The rest would cling to their increasingly tiny homes, convert, or do whatever they had to in order to get along with the New Order. The pressure would be enormous in the end, to convert or leave... and those that leave will be heavily fined/taxed or simply stripped of what they have left (as is the case in Mosul today).

Half, that is 175 million Europeans fleeing a homeland no longer their own.
    WHERE would they go... where could they go?

Perhaps 50 million could make their way to the Americas, Spanish would gravitate south, British to the north. Perhaps another 25 million to other parts of the world. South Africa has something approaching a 1st World infrastructure, and the Orient may accept limited numbers ... if they still had the means to get that far.
    I don't think that very many will.

I estimate that over 100 million will head for Eastern Europe. The former WP nations are not putting up with this nonsense and are making a stand roughly along the lines of the old Iron Curtain. That in itself leads to an interesting inversion, but I don't believe that they can absorb anything close to what is headed for them.
    They will have to keep going.
    Greeks can head for Crimea and Georgia, following historical paths.
    Italians may gravitate towards the Ukraine, it is run in a chaotic and slap-dash manner that they can identify with.
    Scandinavians will try for Finland, but I think that most of those will be passed along to the Baltic States.
    A mish-mash of leftovers will reach Belaruss, and then...

Hello Russia, feel like absorbing 30+ million Germans?

The irony is, while all of this is going on, China could be doing the same thing to the Muddle East, giving an even greater incentive to the hoards of "refugees" to go northwest.

A great big bloody mess, all around. And given the nature of the 21st century, it appears to be inevitable.

Well, Australia and New Zealand have " something approaching a 1st World infrastructure" (!) .Do you envisage us assisting in this great diaspora ?
    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

'inevitable"

If you have the cellular of Mr Chronos ,feel free to share it with me ,I 'd like to bet on the winning horses at the next race at Auteuil.

And seriously :what do you really know about us ?
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I estimate that over 100 million will head for Eastern Europe.
        Last time the Germans headed East they were only 5 million or so and they nearly made it to Moscow.

100 million will march all the way to the Pacific

So, the Islamic conquest of Western Europe is a done deal.
        What then?
        I dunno - it starts raining bananas ?
        Last edited by Snowygerry; 02 Jun 16, 01:39.
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

They can all head to Mexico, we know it's close to empty now.

Which brings me to the question. Why are you so concerned about Europe when you have 13 million plus unregistered illegals?
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Where will the WASPs go when Bernie Sanders is elected president ?

Alaska ?

Comment

They'll go to Hungary...
              Berlin, May 26 (MTI) – More and more Germans are moving to the Lake Balaton area in Hungary due to their dissatisfaction with the German government’s asylum policy and a fear of migrants, German public service broadcaster Bayerische Rundfunk (BR) said on Wednesday. BR quoted several real estate agents from around the Balaton area as saying that they have noticed a surge in German clients since last September. One agent said eight out of ten Germans tend to “emigrate” to Hungary out of fear of refugees in Germany.
              http://dailynewshungary.com/growing-...man-public-tv/

Comment

Ireland, just so you know, is probably one of the most "pro-islam" countries in the west. At least to any kind of criteria you would use...you'd be hard pressed to find a single person there who would support Israel over Palestine.

But you know, that has a lot to do with IRA and other factors. Personally I think I'll move to South America. Dunno where yet.
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  Conversely Eastern Europeans have been outnumbering Muslims in the migration statistics here for decades now.

As usual our US friends are one war too late

Comment

I shall go and reclaim my ancestral homeland in Silesia!

(Where abouts is that anyway? )

Comment

In between Prussia and Austria, iirc the 7 year war was fought over it.

These days it's part of either Austria or Germany so I wouldn't bother, it will part of the European Caliphate Union.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          In between Prussia and Austria, iirc the 7 year war was fought over it.

These days it's part of either Austria or Germany so I wouldn't bother, it will part of the European Caliphate Union.
                          There's a bit (former upper Silesia) in Poland too
                          However I wouldn't worry I think probably the Exorcist has stopped taking his medication again.
                          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            There's a bit (former upper Silesia) in Poland too
                            However I wouldn't worry I think probably the Exorcist has stopped taking his medication again.
                            I agree with Exo's assessment of Europe's future. Invasions don't always come at the tip of a bayonet. Just ask the American Indian.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I did recently ask an American Indian but he started harping about WWI, Donald Trump and his constitutional right to fire a cannon in his backyard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X