Threat of Irish Republican attack in UK raised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threat of Irish Republican attack in UK raised

With all the focus on Islamic terrorists, it looks like the Irish republican ones are getting jealous and want to come back in to the limelight. Seriously do these idiots really think one more murder is going to make a difference
    And what's with the name New IRA, that's not exactly original, I mean common, what's next, the Vegetarian IRA

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36267052

Is this a real threat by our whiny neighbours or one of Daves if I vote Brexit?

Comment

The Irish are never happy unless they are punishing someone for their own failings.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        Is this a real threat by our whiny neighbours or one of Daves if I vote Brexit?
        I don't think your countrymen in Northern Ireland would appreciate being called neighbours.
        If you domestic civil war heats up again we will of course do all we can to help stop it, just as we did before.
        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          The Irish are never happy unless they are punishing someone for their own failings.
          Good man, you never miss the chance to express a bigoted opinion on something you know nothing about.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
            Good man, you never miss the chance to express a bigoted opinion on something you know nothing about.

The truth stings, doesn't it? Before 9/11 'Irish' was the natural companion to the word 'terrorist'.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The truth stings, doesn't it? Before 9/11 'Irish' was the natural companion to the word 'terrorist'.
              You have no idea what you are talking about and bigoted generalisations are no substitute for knowledge. If you wished to enter into a discussion based on ever a rudimentary understanding of the topic then that would be different but offensive racism is not the "truth".
              If Copenhagen said something similar he'd back it up with some knowledge but he wouldn't because he's not a bigot.

Comment

I don't think your countrymen in Northern Ireland would appreciate being called neighbours.
                If you domestic civil war heats up again we will of course do all we can to help stop it, just as we did before.
                The IRA are not my countrymen. They don't consider me their countrymen and would kill me if they could to prove it.

Comment

The IRA are not my countrymen. They don't consider me their countrymen and would kill me if they could to prove it.
                  Joking aside some of them are your countrymen and some of them are mine. The one thing they have in common is they are all scum and they are our common enemy.

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about and bigoted generalisations are no substitute for knowledge. If you wished to enter into a discussion based on ever a rudimentary understanding of the topic then that would be different but offensive racism is not the "truth".
                    If Copenhagen said something similar he'd back it up with some knowledge but he wouldn't because he's not a bigot.
                    Boo-hoo, boo-hoo.

Comment

Joking aside some of them are yours and some of them are mine. The one thing they have in common is they are all scum and they are our common enemy.
                      I agree they are scum and a common enemy . They're still not my countrymen anymore than those POS that go to Syria to rape grannies.

Comment

I agree they are scum and a common enemy . They're still not my countrymen anymore than those POS that go to Syria to rape grannies.
                        They 'aint mine either!

Comment

Boo-hoo, boo-hoo.
                          That's the most intellectually rigorous post you've come up with so far.

Well done.

Comment

They 'aint mine either!
                            So you could have repped my OP instead .

Comment

That's the most intellectually rigorous post you've come up with so far.

Well done.
                              Well, I thought it was the one post that was within your intellectual range.

I try to take in the caliber of the post when I form my responses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X