Gerry Adams is Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Adams is Black

A few months back when Gerry Adams was delayed getting into the White House he said that he was like Rosa Parks. If Mrs Parks had blown the bus up then such comparisons would be merited.
    Now he made comparisons between him and African American slaves with a tweet while watching Django Unchained saying; “Watching Django Unchained-A Ballymurphy Nigger!”

While Catholics in Northern Ireland were treated very badly when Gerry was a young man they were not chained up, transported 3000 miles and whipped to death on plantations growing sugarcane.

I don't believe Gerry's a racist but boy does he have bad judgement.
    Not a racist but an utter and complete gobshite.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

I've always admired Mr Adams' ability to don a first communicant's expression expression of wonder and innocence and Christian piety whenever he visited New York or Boston, but upon returning to Ireland he put on a Che Guevara impersonation that was uncanny.

Two-faced prck
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      I've always admired Mr Adams' ability to don a first communicant's expression expression of wonder and innocence and Christian piety whenever he visited New York or Boston, but upon returning to Ireland he put on a Che Guevara impersonation that was uncanny.

Two-faced prck
      I find it amazing that he can't get a set of teeth that fit him.
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

When I was a small boy in county Sligo, Black Irish had a very different meaning !

I would disagree with you - I think Adams is indeed racist - just a different definition of race.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

He's out and out garbage who Bill Clinton thought smelt of flowers . Or perhaps Jenniffer Flowers.

Comment

I always thought that the Irish made good professional victims...

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              I always thought that the Irish made good professional victims...
              Ironic, in a thread about racism...

Comment

I just assumed Gerry was a big fan of 'The Commitments'.

Say it loud, I'm black & I'm proud!
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X