Prince George Meets Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince George Meets Obama

At the beginning of the session, President Obama talked about his visit to the Kensington Palace, where he met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s firstborn. The 2-year-old was allowed to stay up 15 minutes past his bedtime to meet President Obama and his wife, Michelle.

Prince George, who was clad in blue gingham pyjamas and a white dressing gown, thanked the couple for the rocking horse they gifted him when he was born. He enthusiastically demonstrated his “riding skills.” He also thanked the Obamas for the stuffed toy he was sent when his sister, Princess Charlotte, was born.

Kensington Palace shared a series of photographs documenting Prince George and President Obama’s meeting.

Several celebrities attended the session, including Annie Lennox, Holly Valance, and Benedict Cumberbatch. The attendees listened as the POTUS answered questions pertaining to the Brits.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3023704/pre...ng-horse-gift/
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

If only world leaders could conduct themselves in the same manner, the world would be a better place.

Obama: "Thank you, President Putin, for the rocking horse you gave me. Watch me as I ride it.".

Putin: "Thank you, President Obama, for the large stuffed teddy bear you sent to me for Christmas. I sleep with it every night".
    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
      If only world leaders could conduct themselves in the same manner, the world would be a better place.

Obama: "Thank you, President Putin, for the rocking horse you gave me. Watch me as I ride it.".

Putin: "Thank you, President Obama, for the large stuffed teddy bear you sent to me for Christmas. I sleep with it every night".
      Both the rocking horse and the stuffed teddy bear have been outfitted with listening devices....

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

And I'm sure that the gutter press could find some double entendre in both those statements and come up with some very lurid headlines
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Finally... Obama had a conversation with someone on that's his intellectual equal...

Comment

Poor kid looks terrified.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

In all likelihood, there are two future kings of England in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Finally... Obama had a conversation with someone on that's his intellectual equal...
                No Condumbs in the photo.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
                  In all likelihood, there are two future kings of England in that picture.
                  I wonder how many Kings of Canada there are in that picture, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    I was about to say that Prince George looked more 'regal' than the man who would be king.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

This is the rocking horse Obama gave to Prince George.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

A very 18th century Stubbs horse , I do hope HM and Princess A who know their horse flesh bit their lips.
                        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          A very 18th century Stubbs horse , I do hope HM and Princess A who know their horse flesh bit their lips.
                          The young fellow seems to be enjoying it. After all it looks no worse than his step grandmother.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

It's a lovely photo. What's the betting that David Icke has it re label ed as O'bama swearing fealty to his future lizard overlord inside a month?
                            "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Prince William is going bald faster than his Father! I must have at least 20 or more years on him and I have more hair on my head than he does! He must have got the bald gene from the Spencers and the Windsors.

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X