ISIS Wants to Take Out Angela Merkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Wants to Take Out Angela Merkel

As their doom approaches, the extremists are becoming confused.

Why would they want take out the German politician who has done more than anybody else, to open the doors to Islamic "refugees", including ISIS sleeper cells?

If Angela Merkel is taken out, it is reasonable to expect the next German chancellor will adopt a tougher stance against Islamic migrants trying to enter European Union...

http://nypost.com/2016/03/31/isis-wa...ch-of-germans/

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
    As their doom approaches, the extremists are becoming confused.

Why would they want take out the German politician who has done more than anybody else, to open the doors to Islamic "refugees", including ISIS sleeper cells?

If Angela Merkel is taken out, it is reasonable to expect the next German chancellor will adopt a tougher stance against Islamic migrants trying to enter European Union...

http://nypost.com/2016/03/31/isis-wa...ch-of-germans/

Why ? Because they hope that the resultant backlash would serve to ferment all-out hostilities against all the Islamic refugees within Europe.
    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

If ISIS didn't want to kill me, I would feel I was doing something wrong.

Comment

Take her out to dinner? She's one of ISIS' best friends in Europe.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          The hell she is. Daesh wants Muslims penalised and persecuted, by Europeans. They hope it's the way they will all join their little Armageddon-project against the westerners. Merkel represents the exact opposite.

Of course, if she fails, that might open the way for the kind of people who WILL oblige Daesh in that respect. And Daesh can expedite such a potential process by bumping off Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
            The hell she is. Daesh wants Muslims penalised and persecuted, by Europeans. They hope it's the way they will all join their little Armageddon-project against the westerners. Merkel represents the exact opposite.

Of course, if she fails, that might open the way for the kind of people who WILL oblige Daesh in that respect. And Daesh can expedite such a potential process by bumping off Angela.

Oh brother. The lengths some will go to justify appeasement.

Then again, many feel the problem ends with ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Oh brother. The lengths some will go to justify appeasement.
              BS. If you got your way, Daesh would celebrate, with reason.

But hey, no need for consciousness, right? It's limbic system stuff all the way baby!

Comment

I'm still trying to see how ISIS is doomed.

Defeat on the battlefield (if it comes) certainly does not mean an end to the organization, its violence, or to the mentality that spawns such groups. Different sets of initials may come and go, but as Brussels shows, the core issue remains as alive as ever.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post

Just curious. I keep seeing people say this, but how do you know this is what ISIS wants?
                  "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                    Just curious. I keep seeing people say this, but how do you know this is what ISIS wants?
                    Facebook.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

ISIS could do better with a dating service...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        ISIS could do better with a dating service...
                        The ISIS dating website is really hard to use. Every girl's profile has the same basic photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          I'm still trying to see how ISIS is doomed.

Defeat on the battlefield (if it comes) certainly does not mean an end to the organization, its violence, or to the mentality that spawns such groups. Different sets of initials may come and go, but as Brussels shows, the core issue remains as alive as ever.
                          Only way to destroy ISIS is to end Islam, fat chance.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Of course she is, but now that ISIS has made the Tweet, nobody can say that w/o sounds foolish.... to fools.

Give ISIS credit for being manipulative, its how they have been getting by for the last few years. That, and all the oil they have been selling to the Turks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Of course she is, but now that ISIS has made the Tweet, nobody can say that w/o sounds foolish.... to fools.

Give ISIS credit for being manipulative, its how they have been getting by for the last few years. That, and all the oil they have been selling to the Turks.
                              What I don't understand is that all the major powers have chemical EMP weapons, why haven't they been used on their cities? Why are they allowed to have access to electric equipment? We could wipe out all their electronics with zero collateral damage.

So why haven't we done so?
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X