Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What three things would you change about your nation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What three things would you change about your nation?

What three things would you change about the nation you live in?
    Why?
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

You're going to laugh ,but I thought about your question and found nothing to change here ,except the naive idea of ,jobs for everybody ,gentleness with his neighborhood,and more money for me.
    But hey , that's the normal attitude for someone who's considered here like the archetypal ostrich with the head in the sand
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
      You're going to laugh ,but I thought about your question and found nothing to change here ,except the naive idea of ,jobs for everybody ,gentleness with his neighborhood,and more money for me.
      But hey , that's the normal attitude for someone who's considered here like the archetypal ostrich with the head in the sand
      Not even the Muslims, gun laws and leftists? Typical European.

A more interesting question would have been to ask for the three things you most like about your country.
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

I wouldn't mind if there were a bit more of us in international comparison. Not too much larger a population, that would invite all kinds of other problems and relative attentions — but a bit more bulk would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
          No laughing,
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X