Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankfurt takes a hard right.

Hard right stuns with huge election gains in Frankfurt,
    The anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) stole huge amounts of votes off the established political parties in elections in central Germany, while a small neo-Nazi party won 17 percent in one district.
    Confirming polling which shows that the AfD have hugely increased their share of the vote since Germany decided to open its doors to refugees in late August 2015, the right-wing party won on average 13.2 percent of votes at local election in the central German state of Hesse on Sunday.

This result made the AfD the third largest party behind Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Social Democratic Party (SPD), who won 28.2 percent and 28.0 percent respectively, Hessischer Rundfunk reports.

Both of Germany’s largest political parties lost a substantial share of the vote from the last elections.

In Hesse’s capital Wiesbaden, the AfD scored a particular success, winning 16.2 percent of the vote.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160307/hard...s-in-frankfurt
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

As long as the far left,left and liberals keep forcing multiculturalism on Europe and European based countries the far right is going to get much more support.
    It's not going to be so warm and fuzzy anymore in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
      As long as the far left,left and liberals keep forcing multiculturalism on Europe and European based countries the far right is going to get much more support.
      It's not going to be so warm and fuzzy anymore in the near future.
      You said it brother! Isn't it interesting how somethings are universal, like the way the press always spins stuff.
      If anyone questions liberalism or multiculturalism or God forbid, voices criticism of the "rainbow coalition", they are de facto facist, Nazi's or the all encompassing end play.......BIGOT.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        You said it brother! Isn't it interesting how somethings are universal, like the way the press always spins stuff.
        If anyone questions liberalism or multiculturalism or God forbid, voices criticism of the "rainbow coalition", they are de facto facist, Nazi's or the all encompassing end play.......BIGOT.
        What the Germans did in WW2 has been used as the bogeyman by the far left,left and liberals ever since not every rightwinger is a wannabe German Hitler fan,we have every right to prevent ourselves from becoming minorities in our own countries.
        They can cry wolf for only so long before the realization of being a minority becomes a fact then it'll get very ugly very fast I just hope that it won't come down to it that way.
        Last edited by VinceW; 10 Mar 16, 21:08.

Comment

forcing multiculturalism
          Some of you give little thought to the subject. You give knee jerk reactions.

What country in the world hasn't experienced multiculturalism in the past and the present. Name one, it isn't Germany and surly not the US. Perhaps Canada? Nope! Ah, then it must be England and France. Naa, guess again. Ha Russia, it's got to be Russia. Don't want to disappoint you but wrong again. I'll give ya a hint. Just about every country on Earth has gone through a period of multiculturalism at some time in there history. You really need to stop staring a brick walls
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Great news! I've always liked AfD. Actually a respectable conservative party in Germany for a change instead of just left-lite parties like the CDU. Sometimes it takes a crisis to get people's heads out of the sand.
            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
              Great news! I've always liked AfD. Actually a respectable conservative party in Germany for a change instead of just left-lite parties like the CDU. Sometimes it takes a crisis to get people's heads out of the sand.
              AfD is just a small step away from the NPD which is neo Nazi. Can you support them?

In March 2016, the two remaining AfD Party members in the European Parliament were invited to leave the ECR group. This has been reported as due to comments made by Petry and MEP Beatrix von Storch's about shooting refugees on sight,[14] and links between the AfD and the Freedom Party of Austria.
              You have always liked them? Your ALWAYS is a pretty short time period. The AfD has only been around for 3 years.

Still they show what is lacking in American politics. The four or five or more party's that can enter government after only 3 years in existence. We remain with the pick of two sos party's. Not much democracy there.
              Last edited by Half Pint John; 11 Mar 16, 08:32.

Comment

Explain to me which of AfD's policies are Neo-Nazi. I realize that from European perspective anything beyond the extremely moderate right is considered "Neo-Nazi" so let's talk about real policies and not the usual European left fear mongering. I'm legitimately curious how you can claim that's that they are.
                "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Beatrix von Storch's about shooting refugees on sight,

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    The question is, why have we abandoned the fundamental idea of assimilation?
                    If I decide to live in another nation, I would assimilate.
                    These days, immigrants do not assimilate, they colonize.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      The question is, why have we abandoned the fundamental idea of assimilation?
                      If I decide to live in another nation, I would assimilate.
                      These days, immigrants do not assimilate, they colonize.
                      Not all of us.

If one looks at the history of NYC it was colonize by different groups as well. Italian, German, Irish, Jews and recently Russian. In the years following they did assimilate. However they were not that different than the people living in NYC with their European heritage. It's a totally different problem with the Muslim peoples. It seems not only don't they want to assimilate, they want to drastically change the culture to fit theirs.

Comment

What country in the world hasn't experienced multiculturalism in the past and the present. Name one, it isn't Germany and surly not the US. Perhaps Canada? Nope! Ah, then it must be England and France. Naa, guess again. Ha Russia, it's got to be Russia. Don't want to disappoint you but wrong again. I'll give ya a hint. Just about every country on Earth has gone through a period of multiculturalism at some time in there history. You really need to stop staring a brick walls
                        When you bring in immigrants and refugees who have nothing in common with the culture and many hate the hosts culture it's going to end bad if they become a majority which is the current trend in order to keep paying the bloated welfare state our countries will become something else other than what it once was,that is what's happening with todays multiculturalism in Europe and European based countries it wasn't this dire when different European groups were moving around the continent and elsewhere with some exceptions.
                        They are not expected by lefties and liberals to assimilate but instead blame the residents of our countries for being a hint of "intolerant" of their culture which is a big deal and a game to lefties and liberals that it is to be needlessly more tolerant then every other white people around them.

Comment

Is that an official position of AfD? What were her exact words and in what context? Details man details. You want to go around calling people Nazis you gotta back it up.

Comment

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

The problem is not immigration per se, it is the vast number that Merkel has let in in a very short time span. It is this lunacy that has breathed life into the Germam Neo Nazi movement.
                              She should go before she does any more damage to Germany and the rest of Europe. She was even complaining recently when Austria and the Balkan countries closed their borders.
                              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X