Jew Hating Islamo-left Investegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jew Hating Islamo-left Investegated

It is marvellous to see the Islamo-left get a taste of their own medicine with this high profile investegation into their alledged Jew hating activities. Let's see how Corbyn, the Labour Leader reacts now the line of fire is directed at his own Party, or does Jew hate go right to the top in the Labour Party?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...7/Two-Labour-a...
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

I'm surprised that in this day of cell phones no recordings have appeared...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
      It is marvellous to see the Islamo-left get a taste of their own medicine with this high profile investegation into their alledged Jew hating activities. Let's see how Corbyn, the Labour Leader reacts now the line of fire is directed at his own Party, or does Jew hate go right to the top in the Labour Party?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...7/Two-Labour-a...
      Corbyn has always been sympathetic to Hezbolla and O'Donnell has shared an anti Israel platform with people who admire Hitler.

Corbyn represents the grassroots beliefs of Labour Party members far more than any labour leader for a very long time. Fortunately that makes him unelectable.
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Which party do Jews favor in British elections?

Comment

The brave new world of political correctness. When you try to unnatural impose equality your create resentment.

Everything about the Jews stands in opposition to the post modernist "blank slate" view of the world. Their high IQs and success is a result of actual not imagined oppression. Jews with tallent were brutally selected by centuries of discrimination. Their traditions of strong families and values that made intellect not physical attractiveness desirable stands in stark contrast to other groups who have failed. To a lesser extent you can see the same process in the second most successful group in Western society which of course is the East Asians. It is only natural that the bigotry of progressives should be directed most vehemently at these two groups.

An Epidemic of Jew Hatred at American Colleges

http://observer.com/2015/04/an-epide...ican-colleges/

To be sure we need to balance raw talent with altruism but if you favor empathetic altruism over effective altruism these are the kind of unintended consequences you will get.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            The brave new world of political correctness. When you try to unnatural impose equality your create resentment.

Everything about the Jews stands in opposition to the post modernist "blank slate" view of the world. Their high IQs and success is a result of actual not imagined oppression. Jews with tallent were brutally selected by centuries of discrimination. Their traditions of strong families and values that made intellect not physical attractiveness desirable stands in stark contrast to other groups who have failed. To a lesser extent you can see the same process in the second most successful group in Western society which of course is the East Asians. It is only natural that the bigotry of progressives should be directed most vehemently at these two groups.

An Epidemic of Jew Hatred at American Colleges

http://observer.com/2015/04/an-epide...ican-colleges/

To be sure we need to balance raw talent with altruism but if you favor empathetic altruism over effective altruism these are the kind of unintended consequences you will get.
            Wolf, we are ALL products of this latent selection you speak of. Our symian ancestors had to weed out the ineeffectual, the poorly, the chronically sick and lame, simply to find food and water.

But we don't need to do that anymore, do we? We don't even need physical beauty anymore as an indicator. The BBC had a groundbreaking three part series where someone with facial deformities from birth, (same syndrome as John Merrick) was given the opportunity to mix with flatmates, who took him out to a disco.

The reaction from the friends of the flatmates spoke volumes. One of the aspects of feminist sosciety that is never considered is that physical beauty still counts for a lot when considering basic questions, like race, colour and religon.

I don't believe Jewish people are the products of any sort of selection process, good or bad. You can put two inteelligent Jewish people in a room, they will procreate, and can still give birth to an offspring thats far less intelligent than they are.

ditto for two "ugly" people. sometimes the genetic pool just matches up, and the offspring is a combination of all thats most attractive in their parents. Jews are not a seperate race, they are a seperate religon, nothing more.

Anyways, the state of Israel should learn that to live in the ME, they must break bread with Arabs and other Moslems at some stage. why did they go to Palestine, if all they are to do is to keep it permanently unstable?

I like Jewish culture a lot, particularly the music, and some of the writings in english of american Jewish people. They have a lot to offer society, but so do Arabs.

Drusus
            My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
            GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
            Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
              Wolf, we are ALL products of this latent selection you speak of. Our symian ancestors had to weed out the ineeffectual, the poorly, the chronically sick and lame, simply to find food and water.
              And you believe that natural selection stopped when? Certainly cultural altered the selection process but it didn't eliminate the laws of nature. For example:

"Over the past 20,000 years, the average volume of the human male brain has decreased from 1,500 cubic centimeters to 1,350 cc, losing a chunk the size of a tennis ball. The female brain has shrunk by about the same proportion. “I’d call that major downsizing in an evolutionary eyeblink,” he says. “This happened in China, Europe, Africa—everywhere we look.” "

brain-shrinking

But we don't need to do that anymore, do we? We don't even need physical beauty anymore as an indicator. The BBC had a groundbreaking three part series where someone with facial deformities from birth, (same syndrome as John Merrick) was given the opportunity to mix with flatmates, who took him out to a disco.

The reaction from the friends of the flatmates spoke volumes. One of the aspects of feminist sosciety that is never considered is that physical beauty still counts for a lot when considering basic questions, like race, colour and religon.
              I actually think that selection for "beauty" is a bigger problem than racism in the modern world. You can educate people on the dangers of racism but messing with their evolutionary predispositions is going to be more dangerous. I use feminism only as an example of how good intentions do not equal good results. The need to improve the treatment of woman is self evident. What is not self evident is how postmodernist philosophy has damaged society. What we want is the sexs to live in harmonious fulfilling relations. To do that we have to look beyond the culturally imposed ideas on beauty and focus on the character. The real biological determinism is being taught by feminist not me. You need to consider biology not be segregated by it.

I don't believe Jewish people are the products of any sort of selection process, good or bad. You can put two inteelligent Jewish people in a room, they will procreate, and can still give birth to an offspring thats far less intelligent than they are.
              You don't have to take my word for it and if you want to only read the progressive side of it you can read the work of James Flynn. He puts as politically correct a lens on the issues as any scholar honestly can.

If you don't want to take the time to read Flynn and read between the lines here is an article of interest.

AshkenaziIQ

Anyways, the state of Israel should learn that to live in the ME, they must break bread with Arabs and other Moslems at some stage. why did they go to Palestine, if all they are to do is to keep it permanently unstable?

I like Jewish culture a lot, particularly the music, and some of the writings in english of american Jewish people. They have a lot to offer society, but so do Arabs.
              The debate over the State of Israel reflects the same disconnect between reality and ideals as the question of the importance of biology to equality. Saying that two things should be equal does not make them equal. Israel is more of less a liberal democracy while the Arabs are struggling to make a theocracy into a democracy. While I often criticize Israel for being by definition a failure of the separation of ethnicity from politics internally it's equal rights record is better than it's neighbors.

The debate over Israel is perhaps one of the best examples of the failure of progressive to stop seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Syria should remind everyone that Israel is not the problem in the Middle East. The failure of Syria's neighbors, other than Turkey, to take large numbers of refugees points to a kind of moral decadence that progressives cannot acknowledge without the dogma of ethnic diversity collapsing. The progressive elites are well aware of this and I think you can look at Obama's statements to see how they push the real issues to the side to maintain the illusion of cultural equality.

I think you can measure the quality of an ideology by measuring how much reality has to be pushed aside to believe in it's ideals.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                And you believe that natural selection stopped when? Certainly cultural altered the selection process but it didn't eliminate the laws of nature. For example:

"Over the past 20,000 years, the average volume of the human male brain has decreased from 1,500 cubic centimeters to 1,350 cc, losing a chunk the size of a tennis ball. The female brain has shrunk by about the same proportion. “I’d call that major downsizing in an evolutionary eyeblink,” he says. “This happened in China, Europe, Africa—everywhere we look.” "

brain-shrinking

I actually think that selection for "beauty" is a bigger problem than racism in the modern world. You can educate people on the dangers of racism but messing with their evolutionary predispositions is going to be more dangerous. I use feminism only as an example of how good intentions do not equal good results. The need to improve the treatment of woman is self evident. What is not self evident is how postmodernist philosophy has damaged society. What we want is the sexs to live in harmonious fulfilling relations. To do that we have to look beyond the culturally imposed ideas on beauty and focus on the character. The real biological determinism is being taught by feminist not me. You need to consider biology not be segregated by it.

You don't have to take my word for it and if you want to only read the progressive side of it you can read the work of James Flynn. He puts as politically correct a lens on the issues as any scholar honestly can.

If you don't want to take the time to read Flynn and read between the lines here is an article of interest.

AshkenaziIQ

The debate over the State of Israel reflects the same disconnect between reality and ideals as the question of the importance of biology to equality. Saying that two things should be equal does not make them equal. Israel is more of less a liberal democracy while the Arabs are struggling to make a theocracy into a democracy. While I often criticize Israel for being by definition a failure of the separation of ethnicity from politics internally it's equal rights record is better than it's neighbors.

The debate over Israel is perhaps one of the best examples of the failure of progressive to stop seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Syria should remind everyone that Israel is not the problem in the Middle East. The failure of Syria's neighbors, other than Turkey, to take large numbers of refugees points to a kind of moral decadence that progressives cannot acknowledge without the dogma of ethnic diversity collapsing. The progressive elites are well aware of this and I think you can look at Obama's statements to see how they push the real issues to the side to maintain the illusion of cultural equality.

I think you can measure the quality of an ideology by measuring how much reality has to be pushed aside to believe in it's ideals.
                Absolutely...

Maybe thats one of the things that the Israeli's can do to help the Arabs. Push foward their equality in their societ between the sexes, and use it to drive a wedge between the Moslem world. Many moslem women are no doubt very fed up with their treatment. Look at the way in which the modern Turkish woman put her collective foot down, and broke many centuries of tradition and replaced it with some of the most progressive thinking females in the Moslem world.

OH..I do LOVE the women that come out of Turkey to live in Australia! So CULTURED, so "well rounded", so progressivly Moslem.

My mother and I have had the pleasure of a New Years Eve event at the residence of the Turkish ambassador to australia. Memorable night. The food was awesome, and its the only time I've ever seen a crowd of women get up and fling their outer garments off, and dance in almost perfect unison without having to practice one bit.

My God...I do love a Turkish woman!
                My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                  Which party do Jews favor in British elections?
                  There is good data to show Blacks and Muslims vote overwhelmingly for Labour, such that this group is Labour's most loyal voter base, more so than the working class who are were once Labour stalwarts.

It is less clear with Jews and Hindus, who tend to prosper more. The question is complicated by the fact that, under Blair, Brown and Milliband, Labour were a centre party with left leaning aspects, with the Islamo-left like Corbyn locked in a cupboard and kept out of the media as much as possible. Corbyn's position as leader has catapulted this dark side of the Left to prominence. One would expect Jews to flee them but I don't have the data to back that up yet.

Labour has moved to become the Party of the non-Jewish ethnic minority and Union interests. It will surely perform very badly in an election, though it will put on a good riot and attract a hard core loyal following.
                  Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                    There is good data to show Blacks and Muslims vote overwhelmingly for Labour, such that this group is Labour's most loyal voter base, more so than the working class who are were once Labour stalwarts.

It is less clear with Jews and Hindus, who tend to prosper more. The question is complicated by the fact that, under Blair, Brown and Milliband, Labour were a centre party with left leaning aspects, with the Islamo-left like Corbyn locked in a cupboard and kept out of the media as much as possible. Corbyn's position as leader has catapulted this dark side of the Left to prominence. One would expect Jews to flee them but I don't have the data to back that up yet.

Labour has moved to become the Party of the non-Jewish ethnic minority and Union interests. It will surely perform very badly in an election, though it will put on a good riot and attract a hard core loyal following.
                    The reason I ask is because (non-Jewish) conservatives in the US love to accuse the Democrats of being "Jew haters", but Jews still support the Democrats in presidential elections more than two to one

Comment

The reason I ask is because (non-Jewish) conservatives in the US love to accuse the Democrats of being "Jew haters", but Jews still support the Democrats in presidential elections more than two to one
                      http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.651210

Given the high levels of anti Jewish racism within Labour most Jews vote Conservative.
                      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

As I have said before; Progressives are Progressives above all other considerations. It is their true religion, all else is just window-dressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                          Absolutely...

Maybe thats one of the things that the Israeli's can do to help the Arabs. Push foward their equality in their societ between the sexes, and use it to drive a wedge between the Moslem world. Many moslem women are no doubt very fed up with their treatment. Look at the way in which the modern Turkish woman put her collective foot down, and broke many centuries of tradition and replaced it with some of the most progressive thinking females in the Moslem world....
                          Sounds good in theory, REALLY good, but I am afraid it has been tried before.

In the Shah's Iran, women were dressing in the western way and acting in ways we would consider Normal in the west.
                          And then along came the Ayatollah.
                          People commented that the situation seemed to change overnight, and it did pretty much happen that way. Moslem men gave their wives and daughters one warning, and the women that stood up to them were beaten half to death. Not just by the men in their family; they would have 2-3 other households worth of men come to the house to hold the women down while they were beaten, brutally.
                          That didn't have to happen in every house, one in ten would be enough to cow the rest, and there were a lot that were too timid to do anything for themselves anyway.
                          And the hold-outs would be beaten to death in the streets eventually anyway, never mind the 1/2 way to death part.

Lovely culture that religion promotes, isn't it?

Comment

It is only natural that the bigotry of progressives should be directed most vehemently at these two groups.
                            What a crock. As DoD posted in the US the Jewish vote is usually in support of the Dems. Add to that both Marx and Engels were Jewish and that is anything than supporters of the present day GOP. Not all Jews are rich or have above average IQ's. They are just another group of people that have both rich and poor, average in schools and had their Einsteins just like most other groups of people.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

OTOH antisemitism is very strong in the Democratic party and the influence of Muslim money also is very strong .

The present administration is a striking exemple . It is the same in Europe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X