Insanity is spreading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity is spreading

A German left-wing lawmaker sparked controversy on Friday when it emerged he has employed a former militant of the far-left Red Army Faction (RAF) who served 26 years in prison for murder.

Lawmaker Diether Dehm of the Linke party took fire over reports by Bilddaily and national news agency DPA that he had paid Christian Klar, 63, once a leading member of the now disbanded organisation, to manage his Internet publications.

The anti-capitalist RAF, also known as the Baader-Meinhof Gang, rocked Germany with a wave of bombings, killings and kidnappings targeting political and business leaders from the 1970s to the early 1990s.

Klar was jailed from 1982 to 2008 for involvement in a string of murders and other attacks. However, for the past few years he has managed Dehm's online presence, though not its content, DPA reported.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160220/germ...-left-lawmaker
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

For your knowledge ,the local.de , that you are using frequently in order to prove that Europe is a place full of dumbasses , is a vector of far right .
    For example ,when I click on your link ,I have advertising messages from Florient Philippot ,the right arm of Miss Marine le Pen.
    It's ok to think that we are "cons comme la lune " ,but could You please use some little less biased medias .We have some of them,despite what the heros of the great mainstream medias conspiracy would like us to think.
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

If Urban Hermit is talking about his posts, they yes, the insanity is spreading. For all normal people there is nothing like that.
      There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

There are no normal people, everyone is insane. The most insane are those who are certain they are not.
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
          For your knowledge ,the local.de , that you are using frequently in order to prove that Europe is a place full of dumbasses , is a vector of far right .
          For example ,when I click on your link ,I have advertising messages from Florient Philippot ,the right arm of Miss Marine le Pen.
          It's ok to think that we are "cons comme la lune " ,but could You please use some little less biased medias .We have some of them,despite what the heros of the great mainstream medias conspiracy would like us to think.
          Perhaps the links can be an indication of bias, yes.......but to the best of my knowlegde, no one from FN has been arrested for killing.

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
          If Urban Hermit is talking about his posts, they yes, the insanity is spreading. For all normal people there is nothing like that.
          So we should ignore when murderers are elected to public office?
          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

So we should ignore when murderers are elected to public office?
            1. He purged his sentence.

2. High-placed officials are usually murderers. However I don't see many people accusing Obama because of Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, drone strikes in Pakistan and the rest. Same for others.

Comment

1. He purged his sentence.
              This alone should disqualify him. A former petty thief is one thing, a person convicted in involvement of multiple murders is another. He should never have been let out into society.

2. High-placed officials are usually murderers. However I don't see many people accusing Obama because of Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, drone strikes in Pakistan and the rest. Same for others.
              No comparison at all. Like them or not, high-officials act at the behest of their country's policy....this Red nutter acted as a mad ideologue whose only answer to those he disagreed with was death. The fact he's been found to be working with a far-Left groups gives to fair speculation that he isn't repentant of his crimes either. He is no different than ISIS in this regard, and just because you may find him to be some kind of political kindred spirit makes him no less unqualified to hold any position whatsoever.

Right, Left, "Middle", Green, whatever political affiliation, when one is an unrepentant murderer, that person should NEVER hold public office, regardless of time served.

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
                This alone should disqualify him.
                Disqualify him from being an internet account manager ??

(...) he had paid Christian Klar, 63 leading member of the now disbanded organisation, to manage his Internet publications.
                Surely that's a job only fit for criminals no
                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Disqualify him from being an internet account manager ??
                  Whatever his position, be it account manager or carpet sweeping, the mere fact that he has gotten himself involved with politics again inspite of his previous crimes should be viewed as very suspect.

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Surely that's a job only fit for criminals no
                  Cleaning the toilet in his jail cell is the only suitable job for this man.

Comment

This alone should disqualify him. A former petty thief is one thing, a person convicted in involvement of multiple murders is another. He should never have been let out into society.
                    A petty thief could become a great thief - see the Yanukovich's exemple. There is a lot of exemples when people who murdered for political reasons were allowed back into society and even praised as heroes.
                    No comparison at all. Like them or not, high-officials act at the behest of their country's policy....this Red nutter acted as a mad ideologue whose only answer to those he disagreed with was death. The fact he's been found to be working with a far-Left groups gives to fair speculation that he isn't repentant of his crimes either. He is no different than ISIS in this regard, and just because you may find him to be some kind of political kindred spirit makes him no less unqualified to hold any position whatsoever.
                    Behest of their country policy ? I'm OK with this definition but it was you who used to talk that Stalin was an evil monster along with Mao and others. So either you have to accept that everything done by politicians is on the behest of their country policy or you have to accept that it's not always the case. Or I must accept that you use double standards.

Personnaly I can deslike murderes being accepted back, but the law is the law. Since he is from Far Left and victims of Red Army Faction included some former Nazis, I have no particular bad feelings regarding his return to society if the German law allows that.

Comment

You have helped me very much in proving that the news reported is not as important as who reports it. Or who shares it with the forum.
                      The fact that a man who was involved in a terror cell that used explosives to kill and maimed innocent people is now involved in a politicians organization means nothing to you.
                      It's who reported it.
                      And you think they are biased.
                      Last edited by Urban hermit; 23 Feb 16, 12:01.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

A petty thief could become a great thief - see the Yanukovich's exemple. There is a lot of exemples when people who murdered for political reasons were allowed back into society and even praised as heroes.
                        Such a society which willing elect murderers back as members of their government and praise them as heroes......are more than deserving of the fate which befall them, and usually it doesn't end very well.

Behest of their country policy ? I'm OK with this definition but it was you who used to talk that Stalin was an evil monster along with Mao and others.
                        Try not to put words into my mouth...there's a difference between someone popularly elected and someone put into power by the vote of a committee. The only thing you got right here is that Stalin, Mao, and etc were evil monsters.

So either you have to accept that everything done by politicians is on the behest of their country policy or you have to accept that it's not always the case. Or I must accept that you use double standards.
                        You cannot possibly be this thick. Since when do tyrants and dictators work at the behest of their people/country? Such "leaders" have always brought their country/people on the path of death and misery. Officials elected by popular vote via the population as a whole is more inclided to work at the behest of their country, whereas Stalin/Mao/etc. were at the behest of a political ideology and their own personal welfare. BIG difference....not my fault you cannot distinguish between those lead by threat or by virtue.

Personnaly I can deslike murderes being accepted back, but the law is the law. Since he is from Far Left and victims of Red Army Faction included some former Nazis, I have no particular bad feelings regarding his return to society if the German law allows that.
                        Well, that says a lot about you. Personally, I despise, and find despicable, anyone who murders for political ideology. Besides, please state which of the nine murders were Nazis? He should have been executed...but like you said law is law. If Germans want this man walking free, let them suffer for it.

Comment

So what can we do to make you feel like all American's don't hate the French. Perhaps I should come and visits you and let you pry me with wine and cheese.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Such a society which willing elect murderers back as members of their government and praise them as heroes......are more than deserving of the fate which befall them, and usually it doesn't end very well.
                            Majority of countries experiences this on a moment or another. Nothing new or special here.

Try not to put words into my mouth...there's a difference between someone popularly elected and someone put into power by the vote of a committee. The only thing you got right here is that Stalin, Mao, and etc were evil monsters.
                            There is no difference. Stalin, Mao and others weren't less legitimate than those before. Nor the popular election mean that the persons are really popular. We seen this in US where Bush won with a minority vote, we seen this in UK where the rulling party get the majority with a bit more than a third of people's votes. As Stalin said, it's not import how the people vote, it's important how the votes are counted.
                            You cannot possibly be this thick. Since when do tyrants and dictators work at the behest of their people/country? Such "leaders" have always brought their country/people on the path of death and misery. Officials elected by popular vote via the population as a whole is more inclided to work at the behest of their country, whereas Stalin/Mao/etc. were at the behest of a political ideology and their own personal welfare. BIG difference....not my fault you cannot distinguish between those lead by threat or by virtue.
                            Nonsense. Tyrants and dictators usually work at the behest of their country. Unlike the elected officials they don't spent time to promote themselves for electorate nor to please their lobbists nor play power games with other parties. Stalin and Mao turned their countries into superpowers from very weak basis. Elected officials gave Western countries colossal debts, relocated industries and let the migrants in. Behest.

Well, that says a lot about you. Personally, I despise, and find despicable, anyone who murders for political ideology. Besides, please state which of the nine murders were Nazis? He should have been executed...but like you said law is law. If Germans want this man walking free, let them suffer for it.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Buback
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanns_Martin_Schleyer

Peoples always killed and will always kill in name of ideology.

Comment

Wat's the difference between a dictator who is supported by the majority of the electors and a democratic leader supported by the majority of the electors ?

If a nation preferred a dictator ? Why not ? It's their business ;but later, they should not complain if everything finished catastrophically .

The Germans preferred Hitler, but in 1945 they could not complain .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X