No announcement yet.

I don't know which is more disturbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know which is more disturbing?

That this happened at all is admittedly very disturbing,
    But which is worse?
    That it happened, or that it is still legal in some "civilized" nations?

"A video showing an alleged assault was posted online and uploaded to YouTube by Italian animal rights association, Animalisti Italiani.

“Police called me yesterday to tell me they have intervened following our reports and are investigating the sexual abuse suffered by the poor donkey,” Animalisti Italiani vice president Pier Paolo Cirillo told Rome-based daily, Il Messaggero.

The alleged offender is a middle-aged man who kept a flock of sheep in the park. He is reported to have made and sold cheese products from their milk at premises inside the park.
    Laws governing zoophilia vary around the world. Denmark only recently made it illegal and it is still legal in other European countries such as Finland and Romania.

http://www.thelocal.it/20160205/donk...d-in-rome-park
    This is just wrong on many levels !
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Gross, but given what is now regularly happening in the middle east and Africa, perhaps I am now too jaded to be shocked or upset.

Much worse is happening to people all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
      Gross, but given what is now regularly happening in the middle east and Africa, perhaps I am now too jaded to be shocked or upset.

Much worse is happening to people all the time.
      True enough, but it was just recently banned in Denmark and is still legal in Finland?
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

How is this animal abuse? I mean have you seen a donkey penis.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          True enough, but it was just recently banned in Denmark and is still legal in Finland?
          You can do it in the usa to.
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoop..._United_States
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
            That's sick..

Comment

It is gross yes. But since when should somthing be legal bassed on wether it is gross or not. I mean 2 girls 1 cup is probably the worst viral vedioe ever with some sick crap, crap. But it is legal.

So i dont see why beastlity should be illegal.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Laws governing zoophilia vary around the world. Denmark only recently made it illegal and it is still legal in other European countries such as Finland and Romania.
                It used to be forbidden in Finland until (IIRC) 1970s or so. At which point it seems to have been categorized as a mental condition requiring psychiatric help so it didn't belong under criminal category or to carry criminal punishment. Animal abuse is however quite strictly forbidden in Finland but the reason a separate question of zoophilia has surfaced is that proving the animal abuse in such case is somewhat difficult.
                It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
                  It used to be forbidden in Finland until (IIRC) 1970s or so. At which point it seems to have been categorized as a mental condition requiring psychiatric help so it didn't belong under criminal category or to carry criminal punishment. Animal abuse is however quite strictly forbidden in Finland but the reason a separate question of zoophilia has surfaced is that proving the animal abuse in such case is somewhat difficult.
                  yeah either they enjoy it or don't even know it took place. Again size of a man penis vs a donky

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

yeah either they enjoy it or don't even know it took place. Again size of a man penis vs a donky
                    You seem to have a particular fixation on the donkey penis.

You may want to talk to someone.

Comment

You seem to have a particular fixation on the donkey penis.

You may want to talk to someone.
                      Not as big your "Europe is failing" fixation

The thread (witch you started) is about beastayltie so it is relvent

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Not as big your "Europe is failing" fixation

The thread (witch you started) is about beastayltie so it is relvent
                        What Europe is failing thread? Post a link.

Comment

Don't worry if you have not noticed. Others have. You post non stop thread about the failings of some system, government or person in Europe.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Don't worry if you have not noticed. Others have. You post non stop thread about the failings of some system, government or person in Europe.
                            I never said Europe is failing. Post the proof or apologize like a gentleman.

Comment

http://www.odps.org/glossword/index....term&d=3&t=265
                              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X