Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We can't arrest them": A german police officer speaks out about refugees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We can't arrest them": A german police officer speaks out about refugees.

Widespread attacks on women, orders from on high not to arrest refugees, the changing nature of Syrian refugees from families to nothing but military-age men: this article looks at the problems the muslim refugees are creating.

https://www.rt.com/news/328628-germa...icer-refugees/
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

In november last year,a girl of 17 was raped by 5 Iraqi in Oostende;the whole thing was covered up, but finally it leaked out;the reaction of the Belgian authorities is that these criminals (who are boasting on their crime with the words: women should not complain but obey)will not be put in prison,but be expelled (a few weeks later,they will return) .

Meanwhie,on the social media, the hatred against immigrants is growing,and,very soon, we will see an incontrollable explosion .

Comment

Murmansk,Russia.
      50+ migrants came to night club and start to harras local women.
      Local men gather and deal with migrant treat and put 20+ attackers in hospital while others are pick up by police.
      Police took no measure against local men's which defend women's.

I guess migrants pick wrong country to harras women's.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
      Fortess fortuan adiuvat

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Widespread attacks on women, orders from on high not to arrest refugees, the changing nature of Syrian refugees from families to nothing but military-age men: this article looks at the problems the muslim refugees are creating.

https://www.rt.com/news/328628-germa...icer-refugees/

That article is almost a month old. Things are changing for the better but slowly. Several k have been deported, police raids across the country on suspected terrorist houses. One major thing found out that many if not most of the trouble makers are from North African country's that came in with claims of being Syrian. The German Gov is waking up. If not from a war zone then a one way ticket home.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by hawker_gb View Post
          Murmansk,Russia.
          Local men gather and deal with migrant treat and put 20+ attackers in hospital while others are pick up by police.

Doing that in Russia was very stupid. They took care of the their own shtick and I can't say I blame them.

Comment

Damn and the sheriffs took me to jail for the same story.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Murmansk,Russia.

Good for the Russians! I keep wondering what happened to the German men, that they don't defend their women. Maybe they do and we just don't hear about it.
              "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                Good for the Russians! I keep wondering what happened to the German men, that they don't defend their women. Maybe they do and we just don't hear about it.
                I'd bet good money they'd be arrested.

Comment

Boooh ,Germany,booh !
                  Germany : The new place in Europe where the girls are lava-hot like.
                  1 million men just came recently to check this fact.
                  And the right wingers from USA are laughing.Europe is really a shitty place ,uh ?
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    Hohoho ! You are soooo sarcastic
                    I am learning every day here.Grossdeutschland is arresting the guys who fight back .
                    This is so evident that you come here for more than the love of history ,hehehe !
                    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                      Hohoho ! You are soooo sarcastic
                      I am learning every day here.Grossdeutschland is arresting the guys who fight back .
                      This is so evident that you come here for more than the love of history ,hehehe !
                      Not sure what you're getting at.
                      Just to add. I wasn't being sarcastic
                      Last edited by copenhagen; 07 Feb 16, 08:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        That article is almost a month old. Things are changing for the better but slowly. Several k have been deported, police raids across the country on suspected terrorist houses. One major thing found out that many if not most of the trouble makers are from North African country's that came in with claims of being Syrian. The German Gov is waking up. If not from a war zone then a one way ticket home.
                        Pardon? There are maybe 2,000,000 heading your way in 2016, double what you got last year, which does not sit well with any of your comments.
                        Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                          Example from one German city.
                          Mayor of the city asks women's not to go in areas where migrants live because they (women's) can abuse them with clothes.

This becomes ridiculous.

Fortess fortuan adiuvat

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                            Pardon? There are maybe 2,000,000 heading your way in 2016, double what you got last year, which does not sit well with any of your comments.
                            Have you done a head count? That is dbl what the gov has reported but saying how many well be coming in mid summer and the true amount that arrives and are left in is based on by guess work and maybe.

Just where would you start with deportations or would you start? The Germans have started, that is what counts. Firm numbers not based on what someone heard talking with the old lady at the market.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Example from one German city.
                              Mayor of the city asks women's not to go in areas where migrants live because they (women's) can abuse them with clothes.

This becomes ridiculous.

Do you have a link for this ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X