Hungary Calls for Halt to Muslim Migration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungary Calls for Halt to Muslim Migration

The wave of sex attacks and the attempted suppression of the attacks appears to have been enough to tip Hungary over the edge, though I guess this is something that started with their fence. Slovakia has has similarly called it the end of multiculturalism.

Trump is far from isolated in his proposal for the US.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...U-meeting.html
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Boy the cost of deporting a million people is going to be staggering...

I expect things to get worse before the people have had it.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Told you so.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
        Slovakia has has similarly called it the end of multiculturalism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...U-meeting.html
        “The idea of multicultural Europe has failed,” proclaimed Robert Fico, the prime minister of Slovakia
        Europe is multicultural though so he needs to better qualify that statement. For instance, would Slovakia close the schools and university in which Hungarian is the teaching language?

Comment

Depends where you draw the "culture" line. The difference between Hungarian and Slovak or German and French culture is a LOT less than any of them and Syrian culture. One could argue the the EU all falls under European culture while the Middle East is radically and violently different.
          "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
            Depends where you draw the "culture" line. The difference between Hungarian and Slovak or German and French culture is a LOT less than any of them and Syrian culture. One could argue the the EU all falls under European culture while the Middle East is radically and violently different.
            Yes, but although Fico mentions the failure to integrate the recent migrants, his conclusion is general, not specific to them. He says the idea of multicultural Europe has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
              Yes, but although Fico mentions the failure to integrate the recent migrants, his conclusion is general, not specific to them. He says the idea of multicultural Europe has failed.
              Different European cultures would be seen as a collective, just as the Middle East cultures are also seen as a collective.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
                Well there is such a thing as European culture and by extension American culture,always has been.
                Euroean multiculturism simply means that culture + middle eastern and African culture.
                They've tried it and it just doesn't work.
                Just like keeping all of the zoo animals in one cage,they're all nice animals but tend to do better in their own groups,obviously.

Comment

That's probably what they mean, but the way they say it could have other implications too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X