Another Charming Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Charming Couple

Following the husband and wife act in California, another set were fairly advanced in recreating the UK's worst Islamic terror attack, the 2005 London tube and train bombings.

The woman was well educated, a magistrate's daughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35195311
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Hi E2V

Thankfully they were to stupid to actually use a much simpler device to cause mayhem and decided to try and build a bomb. Their stupidity should be hailed

Regards

Andy H
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Hi Andy

They can both reflect on that stupidity for a long time - life sentances handed down to both.

How long before a new generation come through who learn from the mistakes of others and are much harder to intercept, I wonder.
      Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
        Following the husband and wife act in California, another set were fairly advanced in recreating the UK's worst Islamic terror attack, the 2005 London tube and train bombings.

The woman was well educated, a magistrate's daughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35195311
        They usually are, and they usually got that education at a Progressive / Liberal Western University...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          They usually are, and they usually got that education at a Progressive / Liberal Western University...
          There isn't anything you can't use to blame liberals, is there?

"I stubbed my toe on the table today. A table most likely built by cheap immigrant labor, who vote liberal..."

Comment

^ Baader-Meinhof for the 21st century . . . .
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              There isn't anything you can't use to blame liberals, is there?

"I stubbed my toe on the table today. A table most likely built by cheap immigrant labor, who vote liberal..."
              Did she or did she not attend such a school. If you go back and look, many of the most notorious radical terrorists of the last 50 years attacking the West attended such schools.

Comment

Did she or did she not attend such a school. If you go back and look, many of the most notorious radical terrorists of the last 50 years attacking the West attended such schools.
                True enough. Lots of disaffected kids coming out of the educational system. In my experience the UC system seems to thrive on hatred of Israel. You'd think that a University system would eschew such a lowbrow approach but I'm afraid not...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Which is doubly sure when one also can accuse the majority of universities of being "such schools", amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                    Which is doubly sure when one also can accuse the majority of universities of being "such schools", amirite?
                    Nearly all universities are pinko lefty institutions. When have you ever heard of someone getting a degree in Conservative Arts?
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Those same schools that teach white hatred? Yeah, I've been there.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This has nothing to do with Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                          Nearly all universities are pinko lefty institutions. When have you ever heard of someone getting a degree in Conservative Arts?
                          "Today we will be studying portraits of Reagan. Again."

Comment

Originally posted by bierbaron View Post
                            This has nothing to do with Islam.
                            Not from the liberal point of view, you see it was all just coincidence.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

UCLA ,Harvard,etc are only the todays equivalents of Adolf's NAPOLA .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X