Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London court absolves Saudi millionaire of rape...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London court absolves Saudi millionaire of rape...

Court accepts his claim that he may have accidentally penetrated the victim when he slipped and fell..
    A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.
    Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept on the sofa in his flat in Maida Vale, west London, in August in 2014.
    But he claimed that he might have fallen on top of her while his penis was poking out the top of his underwear, the MailOnline reported on Tuesday (Wednesday, Singapore time).
    He was cleared of one count of rape following a trial at Southwark Crown Court.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/world/eu...lly-penetrated

Jesus laughing at this Arabic excuse ...
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I have the feeling the judge's back pocket was accidentally penetrated by a large amount of money...

Comment

Like his integrity that was surprisingly sodomized by a bouncing penis ?

Comment

Hi

So the jury was also knobbled? (no pun intended)

The fact that it only took 30 minutes for the jury to reach a decision usually shows the weight the argument or not either way.

Regards

Andy H
          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Sounds like a case of a "rod from God..."

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
              Jesus laughing at this Arabic excuse ...
              You must not be aware that it is not an excuse, but rather it is a rather common physical challenge that have afflicted so many throughout the centuries.........

Constantly tripping and falling is no laughing matter and I am sure that man was very grateful that she happened to be there to break his fall. Seriously, have you no idea how bad it is to fall on your penis?
              Last edited by Salinator; 16 Dec 15, 21:40.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                You must not be aware that it is not an excuse, but rather it is a rather common physical challenge that have afflicted so many throughout the centuries.........

Constantly tripping and falling is no laughing matter and I am sure that man was very grateful that she happened to be there to break his fall. Seriously, have you no idea how bad it is to fall on your penis?
                Luckily, it landed in a warm, wet soft area.

Paul
                ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                All human ills he can subdue,
                Or with a bauble or medal
                Can win mans heart for you;
                And many a blessing know to stew
                To make a megloamaniac bright;
                Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.
                  That seems to be a journalistic invention. This Telegraph report starts out with exactly that paragraph, but then goes on:

The teenager met Abdulaziz in the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on August 7 last year where she had been spending the evening with her friend, who was known to the businessman.

He invited them to join him at his 1,000-per-night table and then offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin, Southwark Crown Court heard.

The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the second woman into the bedroom for sex. The teenager claimed she woke in the early hours with Abdulaziz on top of her forcing himself inside her.

Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the younger woman as she tried to seduce him, and that was how traces of his DNA were found in her.

He said he had gone to wake her to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi ride home, but she had pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.
                  In his evidence, Abdulaziz demonstrated how the complainant had put her hand behind his head to pull her towards him, causing him to fall down.

"I'm fragile," he said. "I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened."

He said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-teenager.html

Comment

"He said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend."

My Gosh !
                    How life is nasty sometimes.!!

Thanks to my rotten Volvo 240 87' , i had never the curse to bring back at home a young girl and to experiment the nightmare of this poor Saoudian.

Comment

No wife has ever bought that excuse, but a Brit jury did?

Its good to have money.

Or perhaps finding muslims guilty of rape is not politically correct in the UK....
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        No wife has ever bought that excuse, but a Brit jury did?

Its good to have money.

Or perhaps finding muslims guilty of rape is not politically correct in the UK....
                        The jury probably took the view that the teenager was trying it on and gave the defendant the benefit of the doubt. As they are supposed to do.

Either that or just didn't believe a 48 year old would have the necessary stamina.
                        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                          The jury probably took the view that the teenager was trying it on and gave the defendant the benefit of the doubt. As they are supposed to do.

Either that or just didn't believe a 48 year old would have the necessary stamina.
                          In more developed nations the facts are the basis for jury decisions. I've worked many a rape case, and I've never seen anything so utterly laughable.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            Seriously, have you no idea how bad it is to fall on your penis?
                            There are a few members here who step on it with their posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              In more developed nations the facts are the basis for jury decisions. I've worked many a rape case, and I've never seen anything so utterly laughable.
                              Reasonable doubt.

Rape convictions are notoriously difficult to get in this sort of case.

Two women willingly went to his home. Didn't say in article but would not be surprised if there were witnesses at club confirming that the women were cavorting suggestively with the defendant.

One of women admits to having consential sex with defendant. No physical evidence of force. Unless the older woman's testomy was consistent with the younger ones and of rape then hard to see how a juror would convict.

In Britain the legal drinking age is 18 so individuals are seen as more mature and responsible for their actions at that age than in the US. As I said jurors probably thought that the two women were out for a good time and looking for a rich man to seduce.
                              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X