The end of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of the world

I have emerged from my specially constructed egg-like cocoon, and cannot see any aliens. My telescope has scanned then heavens and there is no sign of a new planet approachig on a collision course with Earth.

My neighbours have not been converted into zombies, like those of The Night of the Living Dead. Mostly they seem normal in preparing for the holidays. The winter solstice passed without anything eventful happening other than Kate Upton showing a lot of herself.
    When looking for the reason why things go wrong, never rule out stupidity, Murphy's Law Nș 8
    Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. George Santayana
    "Ach du schwein" a German parrot captured at Bukoba GEA the only prisoner taken

Pretty disappointing, isn't it?
    www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

People are telling jokes about the end of the world likes theres's no tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by Nickuru View Post
        The end of the world
        ...at last!

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
          People are telling jokes about the end of the world likes theres's no tomorrow..
          We're handing out these for free now:

*rimshot*

[Free *Rimshot* token used. ]
          ------
          'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Damn! I will have to go and buy Christmas presents now.

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure there's another doomsday date on some horizon very soon. Know doubt the 'Ecky Thump' tribe have predicted some such event soon

Regards
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

What I want ot know is. If the world was meant to end on a date, and New zealand has passed the dateline, does it survive?
                Winnie says
                ---------------------------------
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

You missed the TARDIS turning up and the Doctor doing his thing ?

It was quite a sight.
                  Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Damn i was building bunker for few years and nothing happened?
                    "Give me 100 000 croatian soldiers and I will conqure all world" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Soldiers are coming and leaving while war will never end.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansika View Post
                      Damn i was building bunker for few years and nothing happened?
                      There's some guys living in old missile silos in Kansas who must be mighty disapointed...

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                        There's some guys living in old missile silos in Kansas who must be mighty disapointed...
                        Security at the first place... One day something will happen and maybe that silo save your life. xD
                        "Give me 100 000 croatian soldiers and I will conqure all world" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Soldiers are coming and leaving while war will never end.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X