Kate Middleton photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Middleton photos

I see in the news that the French courts have decided that editor of "Closer" magazine will be branded on her forehead and shipped to Devil's Island for 40 years hard labour and the photgrapher who took the photographs of Kate Middleton has surprisingly been sentenced to death.

The news here in the French speaking world is that they may appeal.
    What would Occam say?

*epic sigh* Obviously the pics were taken BEFORE she became royalty. Just let this die, jeez!

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Oh no they are brand new photos of the future Queen taken just a few weeks ago in France by a photographer who is now likely to face criminal action for it.

They have laws for that sort of thing in France.
      What would Occam say?

Comment

Was there really anything to see.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest news is that angry crowds have stormed the French embassy in London because of the French magazine's decision to print the blasphemous photos.

Comment

Are those two total twits? Running around topless or totally nude outside and they don't expect someone is going to take some pic's What world have they been living in. Sure as heck not the real one.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Are those two total twits? Running around topless or totally nude outside and they don't expect someone is going to take some pic's What world have they been living in. Sure as heck not the real one.
              As tasteless as taking those type of photos are I thought it naive to think that some paparazzo with a long lense couldn't somehow get at them...

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
                Latest news is that angry crowds have stormed the French embassy in London because of the French magazine's decision to print the blasphemous photos.
                Apparently so. There was a crowd in London of over 25,000 burning French flags and overturning Renault Espaces.
                What would Occam say?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Yep. Besides, who cares? She ain't "all that."
                  "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                    Yep. Besides, who cares? She ain't "all that."
                    Who cares? Seems like America does as it is all over Amerian media.
                    What would Occam say?

Comment

Originally posted by billscottmorri View Post
                      Who cares? Seems like America does as it is all over Amerian media.
                      Only because that tramp doesn't want us to see her naughty bits.

That's the "meat" of the stories I saw anyways.

Somebody should tell her, "You can't put back in the donkey."
                      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                        Only because that tramp doesn't want us to see her naughty bits.
                        Really Paul, "tramp"? Not cool.

That's not the kind of language that works here.

Thread closed
                        What would Occam say?

Comment

Bet good old QE2 would like to bring back a "visit" to The Tower and the re-installation of The Block and the height adjustment procedure......

Princess kate could do with agood meal and put on acouple of pounds....

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Kate's current weight nor did they flaunt themselves in public. They were on private property. I hope they make an example of the photographer.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Pffft, I wasn't at all even slightly impressed! Sad Thing... I was actually hoping to be!

And the American mainstream media really AIN'T 'all over it'!

Oh well, 'Crucify Rōmney!'

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X