North Korea Seeks $65 Trillion In Damages From US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea Seeks $65 Trillion In Damages From US

Just have to throw this out there, though maybe the joke forum is a better place for it. Despite starting the war, North Korea is demanding reparations for all the suffering the US has caused them.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/6086176.cms

Only 65 trillion? Why not a million billion trillion or a gazillion fafillion dollars? Good luck collecting!
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Do you think it's actually toad skins or perhaps merely very good weed they're smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis
      So are they filing a lawsuit? I'd like to be on that jury.
      Actually that's a pretty scary thought considering some of the judges out there.

I agree SH,why would they stop at $65 trillion?Why not a Mole of dollars?
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

The check is in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
          Just have to throw this out there, though maybe the joke forum is a better place for it. Despite starting the war, North Korea is demanding reparations for all the suffering the US has caused them.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/6086176.cms

Only 65 trillion? Why not a million billion trillion or a gazillion fafillion dollars? Good luck collecting!
          Contrary to Chairman Mao's dictates-they have obviously gone back to the opium pipe and are seeking to 'chase the dragon'.

Comment

North Korea don't be stupid. You know the US is broke right now.
            ´
            “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

How do you say "Kiss my A**" in Korean? I believe it is along the lines of "popo koondingi". Not really sure of the spelling, just how to pronounce it.
              If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Comment

It seems fair and reasonable. Time to start passing around the hat methinks.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                  North Korea don't be stupid. You know the US is broke right now.
                  Would it make a difference if we weren't?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

No, but either way Kim Jong-Il will get angry.
                    ´
                    “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

When I saw the $65 trillion number I counldn't get the image of Dr. Evil out my head.
                      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                      George Mason
                      Co-author of the Second Amendment
                      during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X