Who's laughing now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's laughing now

Methinks "Little Rocket Man" took "Ageing Dotard" for a sucker - the greatest sucker folks!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50613051
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Methinks you are right.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

No one is laughing.

The Chinese just warned there would be consequences for the resolution that Trump signed condemning Chinese actions in Hong Kong. One of those may very well be relaxed influence over their North Korean attack dog.

The Chinese probably would like to see a Democratic victory in the up coming U.S. Presidential elections. Joe Biden and Bloomberg have both publicly taking a soft position on China. We can expect them to meddle in the election.

The restoration of deterrents always create the most dangerous geopolitical environments. As military conflict with China is not an option, due to a risk of nuclear holocaust, Trump is using economic negotiations as a deterrent to contain China. The lack of support he receives from allies and internal enemies makes restoration of deterrents even more dangerous.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Another point I think being overlooked is the resurgence of Japan as a military power. I watched a PBS show by this expert on Japan..
        https://www.cfr.org/event/japan-rearmed-sheila-smith
        she is basically saying that the more the united states shows a reluctance to defend Japan the more they will be forced to defend themselves...…..I wonder if Kim or even China have really reflected on what Japan is capable of...…….

Comment

Japan has a Top 5 navy and air force. I'm all for them building up their forces. It takes some of the pressure off of us in that region.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X