• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible NK sub missing

Hmmm

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/nor...sub-1764371501

How old is their fleet anyway?

It would be great, if they asked for help, but I would have to rate that as extremely unlikely.

If they are forced to acknowledge the loss as a result of the wreck being found, it could be very dangerous since I can't any other course of action but to blame the US or South Koreans.

I found it interesting that the article mentioned they have surprisingly high rates of availability for short periods. Given the age, and the nature of the government that suggests to me that safety, effectiveness and just about any other concern is likely to have been hidden or ignored in order to get maximum subs in the water.

Even if their advice was ignored, or perhaps particularly if their advice was ignored, another high ranking military or party member is going to have to be executed.

Comment

60 years old witha few newer but even those are older than our museum piece submarine.

Still they deadly to a lot of surface ships and the NK submariners have more sea time than Canada or the Australian's.
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
        Hmmm

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/nor...sub-1764371501

How old is their fleet anyway?

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Be interesting if it sailed into some 3rd nation port with a senior member of the NK regime, a large quantity of dosh on board and a request for asylum.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

It's been found.

There is a real problem if the Japanese fish it out.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

NK have now officially announced that it's missing and has been for some days
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

As a former US Navy sailor, I hate the idea that men were lost. I hope they defected, and are safe and sound, but given the age and condition of the NK fleet, I am guessing they are sitting on the bottom somewhere...
                Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

So, which defected? The crew or the sub...?

Comment

They will likely go out and sink a ROK ship in retaliation of for the South "sinking" the sub. These are not normal people.

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X