Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie Vegan suing neighbors... a lot!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aussie Vegan suing neighbors... a lot!

    This is insane.

    An Australian vegan has been locked in a legal battle with her neighbors for years after claiming they purposely used their barbecue to cook meat, sending the smells wafting into her backyard.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp

    Her 'battle' with her neighbors has created quite the backlash too... Seems most Australians are pretty adamant about barbequing.

    https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/thousa...-smelly-meats/

    Want to bet she's a Progressive Leftist too?


  • #2
    She needs a hobby.

    69332323_973246349684453_377379745299431424_n.jpg
    Attached Files
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think she needs a boyfriend and sex...

      Comment


      • #4
        "Vegan"...old Indian word for "lousy hunter".
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          This is insane.



          https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp

          Her 'battle' with her neighbors has created quite the backlash too... Seems most Australians are pretty adamant about barbequing.

          https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/thousa...-smelly-meats/

          Want to bet she's a Progressive Leftist too?
          As opposed to " accidentally using your barbeque to cook meat?"
          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

          Comment


          • #6
            As civilization declines cults proliferate.
            We hunt the hunters

            Comment


            • #7
              Perhaps they should consider ridding themselves of the offending vegan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by walle View Post
                Perhaps they should consider ridding themselves of the offending vegan.
                Not a bad suggestion, except for one wee little problem: cannibalism is very illegal in Oz.

                I think. . . .
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                  Not a bad suggestion, except for one wee little problem: cannibalism is very illegal in Oz.

                  I think. . . .
                  I can see a market for vegan mini neighbourhoods- Las vegasas….
                  Vega Cars
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There’s supposed to be a mass bbq outside her house next week, thousands have said they’ll attend.
                    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                    Ernest Hemingway.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
                      There’s supposed to be a mass bbq outside her house next week, thousands have said they’ll attend.
                      Will they have to get an air quality permit...?

                      And, they should rent or see if someone will donate a few of these to get the smoke going in the right direction...

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X