Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is time for US to pack up and Go from Asia Pacific Region ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is time for US to pack up and Go from Asia Pacific Region ?

Is time for US to pack up and Go from Asia Pacific Region ?

"If Japan is attacked, we will fight World War Three ... with our lives and with our treasure," he said, adding, "If we're attacked, Japan doesn't have to help us at all," Trump said. Japan, he claimed, "can watch it on the Sony television, okay, the attack."
    Time has came for Great Chinese Nation to rise again .....

And not to mention the All powerful Russia.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/06/26...ion.cnn.com%2F

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post
    [B

And not to mention the All powerful Russia.
    I will correct this one : it is of course :the all weak Russia .

Comment

Russian will tag along with China.

Comment

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

Russian will tag along with China.
        I don't think that's a certainty.

As for Japan, I think they're slowly moving towards a more balanced military that can be a major player in the region. After all, they have put their first new aircraft carrier out, even if they're calling it something else.

Comment

A strong Japanese Naval Presence will bring stability in Asia Pacific Region.

Comment

I don't see the US pulling out of the Pacific Area. We are along the boundary of the place and we have territory we own in it. I could handle us getting out of the Indian Ocean, but it is like riding a Tiger. How do you get off a Tiger without being eaten?

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

China won't do anything towards Japan, I think this is a given.

China could potentially do something to her south however...the disputed Spratly Islands for example. They first said they would not settle and build....guess what - they've settled and built. Then they said they would not militarize....lo and behold - they've done just that. They're already pushing the envelope here and making several countries very nervous...Malaysia, Taiwan to name a few....but particularly the Philippines. The US has a rather strong military defense agreement with the Philippines.

Chinese dominance in the region would be very detrimental to world trade, and I don't think the US would sit by and let that happen.
              You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Well, we(the US) have, in all but name, achieved the status that the Brits had in the 19th century naval-wise. Suffice it to say that the sun never sets on the US NAVY. By so doing so, the US has projected itself into a world-wide presence that can influence attitudes, plans, conspiracies and actions by others willing to do harm to it or it's allies.
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                  Well, we(the US) have, in all but name, achieved the status that the Brits had in the 19th century naval-wise. Suffice it to say that the sun never sets on the US NAVY. By so doing so, the US has projected itself into a world-wide presence that can influence attitudes, plans, conspiracies and actions by others willing to do harm to it or it's allies.
                  That is what exactly expected from, USA .

Do not commit the mistake to underestimate the potential US to do good in World.

US gets best talent from all over the world. It can and it should remain beacon of hope for the poor destitutes , people suffering pain and prosecution.

Don't make statue of Liberty look smaller and dwarf.

Comment

Every Western country including the U.S. has massive debt and unfunded liabilities. Japan is in a similar situation. Containing China requires that the allies of the U.S. and the U.S. itself maintain economic stability in the face of mounting chaos.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                      Every Western country including the U.S. has massive debt and unfunded liabilities. Japan is in a similar situation. Containing China requires that the allies of the U.S. and the U.S. itself maintain economic stability in the face of mounting chaos.
                      Absolutely.

A leadership role it must play.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

As for Japan, I think they're slowly moving towards a more balanced military that can be a major player in the region. After all, they have put their first new aircraft carrier out, even if they're calling it something else.
                        I agree. Japan can't project ground forces but their navy is Top 5 and their air force can't be ignored.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X