• Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka bombing

One church in Sri Lanka is bombed, 200+ dead

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/w...explosion.html

Insanity of our time shown again.

One church ?
    Insanity of our time ?

NO : attempt from the Islam lobby to excuse this mass-murder .

Comment

Dimwits - Sri Lanka is not East Asia and the Pacific but South Asia. So you can't even aim your venomous bigotry accurately - says it all
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Make that Three (3) Churches and four Hotels!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Dimwits - Sri Lanka is not East Asia and the Pacific but South Asia. So you can't even aim your venomous bigotry accurately - says it all
          Is that all you can say about this event laddy ?
          If you have some personal problem, dont take it throught this.

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post

Is that all you can say about this event laddy ?
            If you have some personal problem, dont take it throught this.
            Double dimwit - there is already a thread in the right place - unlike you I don't try to make political capital out of tragedy
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              One church ?
              Insanity of our time ?

NO : attempt from the Islam lobby to excuse this mass-murder .
              aheee hee thats funny

Its normal for you to push and ask for some excuses from us and distancing from crimes all the time but you aint gonna train me.

Its about Sri Lanka and their civilians.
              This is another one event in a circle of hate crime, today New Zaeland, tomorrow Sri Lanka, and in future another one insane thing. Its happening in our time. Many bad idologies and bad people, on many sides.

Comment

Crimes are not insane .

Comment

Crimes are not insane .
                  killing 1 innocent man is insane thing. over 200 is more then insane.

Comment

The people that did this weren't insane. They were evil.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      ......It's venomous bigotry to report that a terror attack happened? Are there deleted posts I am unaware of? I see no posts expressing bigotry here and his geography error can't possibly be that rage inducing.

EDIT: Okay I saw some of the posts on other threads that would have soured your opinion of Daud.

Terrible stuff. And Sri Lanka has been through so much already.
                      Last edited by Pirateship1982; 22 Apr 19, 00:48.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

killing 1 innocent man is insane thing. over 200 is more then insane.
                        Something I expected from the Muslim crime lobby : Muslim terrorists are not evil, they are insane and not guilty :if criminals are not guilty , western, non Muslim society is guilty and it is the fault of the victims that they were murdered .

Comment

Something I expected from the Muslim crime lobby : Muslim terrorists are not evil, they are insane and not guilty :if criminals are not guilty , western, non Muslim society is guilty and it is the fault of the victims that they were murdered .
                          OK, now i understand your objection.

Its nothing but language barrier. English is not my first language so maybe word "insane" has not proper meaning.
                          I didnt want it to use as a describing of mental health.

If someone do something that doesnt have any sense we call him crazy/insane. For us, you must be insane to kill innocent person.
                          Its something that cant accepted. Even steping on an ant without reason is bad, crazy.
                          Cutting trees without reasin is crazy.

I wanted to put this news and open this thread before anyone else do it. That itself says something.

Comment

Thus the Christchurch killer is crazy, but not a criminal ?
                            After 9/11 the Wapo said that it was the fault of the American people and Omar said : some people did something .
                            After Christchurch, Erdogan said it was the fault of the racist West and Daud said it was the work of the Jews,using Hitler as source .
                            After Sri Lanka the Muslim lobby is saying that the Islam has nothing to do about it and that those who are saying the opposite,are racists .
                            Next week,they will say that it was provoked by the Christians .
                            "That itself says something '' : yes = that you were hustling to start the defense : wir haben es nicht gewust .

Comment

One church in Sri Lanka is bombed, 200+ dead

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/w...explosion.html

Insanity of our time shown again.
                              290 dead and 500 wounded, yeah let's play this down by saying some people did something.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X