Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Zealand Mosque Shooting Rampage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

    Try and talk like that to a LGBT person in real life, you might get injured in the process.

    Friend your talking like a Third Reich or ISIL member here. The way you use the word homo that is exactly how a few bigoted white and black Americans talk about LGBT people. Are you actually a Muslim? The way you talk sounds like a alt right member. Change your views. Huge masses of Muslims stand for equal rights for all.

    One can not prove Islam or Christianity disapprove "alcohol use" Its so vague...what about Processed sugar which is a threat, what about the fuels from automobiles?
    i haven read your posts but i assume you re one of those modernists who is trying to define religion in boarders of liberalism.

    Its just doesnt go. You cant put 200l of water into 1l bottle.

    According to those "masses of muslims" a God is a homophobe


    I see it only as a case of colonized minds.
    Last edited by Daud; 22 Mar 19, 04:15.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Daud View Post

      i haven read your posts but i assume you re one of those modernists who is trying to define religion in boarders of liberalism.

      Its just doesnt go. You cant put 200l of water into 1l bottle.

      According to those "masses of muslims" a God is a homophobe


      I see it only as a case of colonized minds.
      I am a Catholic in the first place. And I fully believe that the Church has always been about equality among man. Im not a modernist, I might actually be the opposite of that. I respect societies of the past more so compared to the societies of today.

      The truth of the matter is homosexuality is a part of human history. It goes back into the early Muslim times among Persians and Arabs, before that among Greeks and Romans.

      Its a modern 21st century view that some folks have that for example say the dark ages occurred in the middle ages. Yet the fact is that 21st style democracy had to learn its values from somewhere...and it goes back into history. It would be wrong for any modern day Muslim or Christian to think that an idea such as the USA could have just popped up out of nowhere. In fact the founding fathers and early Americans knew of Islam, and saw Islam as a religion that supports Democracy.

      Whats your background. Are you a Muslim? I have to ask because there are alt right folks posing as Muslims on the internet in an attempt to make Muslims look bad. Its a fair question because you used the word homo itt to describe people.
      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 22 Mar 19, 05:10.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

      George S Patton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nastle View Post

        i have no problem with islam as long as it stays in their countries but do not bring any middle eastern people in western countries whether they are buddhist , muslim liberals or salafis

        so I agree its not about religion with me , its about keeping west as european as possible

        how would saudis feel if they have to take in 1 million sudanese refugees and settle them in their land ? aint happening right ?
        so call me a racist after you have criticized them first
        The fact is the greatest Empires and Kingdoms of history were diverse. The world awaits for another Empire, perhaps one that can take the world and make our entire world liberal.

        I feel It goes against religion and all the beauty of history for strong people and strong countries to not expand their domain and thereby provide success to people all over the world. The alt right folks want to influence you to be tribalistic, that gets away from the ideals of the USA, France, The Roman Empire. The Roman Empire included Arabs, Africans, and Europeans in its ranks and to this day the Romans are cherished and well studied all throughout the world. In Syria, Roman Statues stand tall.

        Saudi Arabia while it needs to be more liberal..is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and is home to many Pakistani and Indian immigrants whom left their country to find better work

        There are also white looking Middle Easterners. There are Indian Christians. There are Pakistani Hindus...the list goes on.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

        George S Patton

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

          The fact is the greatest Empires and Kingdoms of history were diverse. The world awaits for another Empire, perhaps one that can take the world and make our entire world liberal.

          I feel It goes against religion and all the beauty of history for strong people and strong countries to not expand their domain and thereby provide success to people all over the world. The alt right folks want to influence you to be tribalistic, that gets away from the ideals of the USA, France, The Roman Empire. The Roman Empire included Arabs, Africans, and Europeans in its ranks and to this day the Romans are cherished and well studied all throughout the world. In Syria, Roman Statues stand tall.

          Saudi Arabia while it needs to be more liberal..is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and is home to many Pakistani and Indian immigrants whom left their country to find better work

          There are also white looking Middle Easterners. There are Indian Christians. There are Pakistani Hindus...the list goes on.
          Ideals of the Roman Empire ,of the USA ,of France
          How do you know that the world waits for another Empire that would make the world liberal ?
          The world will never be liberal,your attempt to impose a liberal world dictorship will fail .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

            The fact is the greatest Empires and Kingdoms of history were diverse. The world awaits for another Empire, perhaps one that can take the world and make our entire world liberal.

            I feel It goes against religion and all the beauty of history for strong people and strong countries to not expand their domain and thereby provide success to people all over the world. The alt right folks want to influence you to be tribalistic, that gets away from the ideals of the USA, France, The Roman Empire. The Roman Empire included Arabs, Africans, and Europeans in its ranks and to this day the Romans are cherished and well studied all throughout the world. In Syria, Roman Statues stand tall.

            Saudi Arabia while it needs to be more liberal..is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and is home to many Pakistani and Indian immigrants whom left their country to find better work

            There are also white looking Middle Easterners. There are Indian Christians. There are Pakistani Hindus...the list goes on.
            It will be nice for the start if Saudi Arabia allows non Muslims to visit Muslim holy places.

            Founder of Sikh Religious demonination has visited both Mecca and Madina.

            many Hindu Saints visited these places before it was banned.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

              It will be nice for the start if Saudi Arabia allows non Muslims to visit Muslim holy places.

              Founder of Sikh Religious demonination has visited both Mecca and Madina.

              many Hindu Saints visited these places before it was banned.
              So the visited Mekka before Islam or what ?
              Its nonsense.

              what do you want to do there anyway... go around with your camera and make photos for instagram or what ?

              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓاْ إِنَّمَا ٱلۡمُشۡرِكُونَ نَجَسٞ فَلَا يَقۡرَبُواْ ٱلۡمَسۡجِدَ ٱلۡحَرَامَ بَعۡدَ عَامِهِمۡ هَٰذَاۚ وَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ عَيۡلَةٗ فَسَوۡفَ يُغۡنِيكُمُ ٱللَّهُ مِن فَضۡلِهِۦٓ إِن شَآءَۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٞ


              O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

              -Sure At-Tauwbah, Vers 28



              Go wherever you want, but that area is forbidden for you. Spiritual dirtness make your visa invalid.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Daud View Post

                So the visited Mekka before Islam or what ?
                Its nonsense.

                what do you want to do there anyway... go around with your camera and make photos for instagram or what ?

                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓاْ إِنَّمَا ٱلۡمُشۡرِكُونَ نَجَسٞ فَلَا يَقۡرَبُواْ ٱلۡمَسۡجِدَ ٱلۡحَرَامَ بَعۡدَ عَامِهِمۡ هَٰذَاۚ وَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ عَيۡلَةٗ فَسَوۡفَ يُغۡنِيكُمُ ٱللَّهُ مِن فَضۡلِهِۦٓ إِن شَآءَۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٞ


                O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

                -Sure At-Tauwbah, Vers 28



                Go wherever you want, but that area is forbidden for you. Spiritual dirtness make your visa invalid.
                Why so fearful of people of different faith.

                After all Allah ul Aalmin. God of whole of Univers.

                As Christian Holy places are free for others to visit why not Islamic ??

                Comment


                • Guru Nanak visited Mekka .

                  http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/H...ravel_to_Mecca

                  Comment


                  • I believe during Turkish control any body who intended to pay respect was allowed inside Mecca.

                    Turks very enlightened people.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

                      It will be nice for the start if Saudi Arabia allows non Muslims to visit Muslim holy places.

                      Founder of Sikh Religious demonination has visited both Mecca and Madina.

                      many Hindu Saints visited these places before it was banned.
                      Yes absolutely. While Saudi Arabia takes in poor Pakistani, Bangledeshi and Indian workers whom have been mistreated at times by Saudi employers...and while rich wealthy White Christian Americans work in Saudi Arabia in the Oil Industry...the fact is that non Muslims can not get into Mecca or Medina. And the fact is in Saudi women have to cover their hair, maybe you can ask Donald Trump to do something about it, but Trump is a huge pro Saudi Arabia guy so that could be an issue.

                      The United States is a big ally of Saudi Arabia. That said, in a just world the USA would force Gov reps of Israel and Saudi Arabia to be more liberal. The NZ Mosque shooter shares similar views as some of the Saudi and Israeli reps, tribal type views opposed to liberal values.


                      And Israel which apparently you support my friend is the same type of theocratic intolerant Gov as is Saudi. In Israel and Saudi the Theocratic Jewish and Muslim governments go against their own religions by preventing inter faith marriage.

                      Those opposed to freedom are our problems, and they are the types holding the world back. And in Israel and Palestine the masses want a better life.
                      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 22 Mar 19, 15:53.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                      George S Patton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ljadw View Post

                        Ideals of the Roman Empire ,of the USA ,of France
                        How do you know that the world waits for another Empire that would make the world liberal ?
                        The world will never be liberal,your attempt to impose a liberal world dictorship will fail .
                        Whether through a one world Gov or a Union or sorts, our world can improve. The NZ Mosque shooter opposed Jews, Muslims and immigrants. People like the NZ Mosque shooter want others to agree with bigoted views and we have to watch out for this brother.

                        If you lived in Israel, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, North Korea, you might not even be allowed to post your views and if you were able to post freely well perhaps your views would be different. But we live in free societies you in Belgium and I in the USA.
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                        George S Patton

                        Comment


                        • Ive said my piece. Out of respect to the NZ Mosque Victims Im not talking anymore about Israel or Saudi itt.
                          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

                          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                          George S Patton

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

                            Why so fearful of people of different faith.

                            After all Allah ul Aalmin. God of whole of Univers.

                            As Christian Holy places are free for others to visit why not Islamic ??
                            Noone is fearful. You have all kind of restrctions all ovet the world.

                            in some restaurants you ll see " staff only" or some kind of area 51 zone. We would be able to argue about it if men were authors but since its Gods revelation, we do and thats it.


                            no room to be smartass unless you re "Benjamin"

                            Comment


                            • The shooter is not a brother . He should be hanged .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Daud View Post

                                Noone is fearful. You have all kind of restrctions all ovet the world.

                                in some restaurants you ll see " staff only" or some kind of area 51 zone. We would be able to argue about it if men were authors but since its Gods revelation, we do and thats it.


                                no room to be smartass unless you re "Benjamin"
                                Yes you are right there are certain restricted areas.

                                Tolerance is the "key" word.

                                Muslims are not Tolerant enough in Middle East and other Muslims majority areas. Here Jews, Christians expelled from their former homes and in Syria Yazdis were being killed by isis.

                                Indian Muslims are quite Tolerant, I can visit any Mosque in India i wish, may be excluding Some in Kashmir.

                                In mixed religious Societies and in democratic country's they are quite advance.

                                Turkey in the past was a good example .

                                There are many suras in Koran which teaches Tolerance ,

                                why not spread the good words.

                                You know in Jerusalem, some Muslims families are custodians of Christian Holy places.

                                Such cordial atmosphere got destroyed since creation of State of Israel was declared.

                                That's why we must support and defend the Holy Jewish state of Israel.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X