On invading Taiwan.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Show me the post of me saying this, otherwise admit you are a liar.

:
    I apologize for not using the alert. I am glad you are human after all.

Discussions are difficult when you make things up as you go.
    I was making things up ? how about of Chinese looking down on other Chinese, is that not something you made up ?

Comment

Show me the post of me saying this, otherwise admit you are a liar.

Discussions are difficult when you make things up as you go.
      I do believe that Konzev had you confused with this other Persephone, Persephone.....

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

I do believe that Konzev had you confused with this other Persephone, Persephone.....

No doubt Persephone is one tough Amazon Warrior Woman, to protect the USA wherever she is posted to. There is no quarter given and she does not take any prisoners., Just like on the paintings you posted. If I would have been posted on a base she would be stationed on 40 years ago, I would have asked her for a date. I have a weakness for strong, intelligent and determined Women. Pretty wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post

No doubt Persephone is one tough Amazon Warrior Woman, to protect the USA wherever she is posted to. There is no quarter given and she does not take any prisoners., Just like on the paintings you posted. If I would have been posted on a base she would be stationed on 40 years ago, I would have asked her for a date. I have a weakness for strong, intelligent and determined Women. Pretty wouldn't hurt either.
          Just remember to pack triple treats ffor her puppy.....

Comment

I have inside information from reliable Democrat sources in contact with Moscow that this may be the real Persephone.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Some experts feel that China will Invade Taiwan in next 10 Years.

Ian Easton, a research fellow at the Project 2049 Institute, says “this is a very dangerous flashpoint,” he points out that China would fail if it tried to invade Taiwan in 2019. However, China’s chances for victory will be much greater in five-to-10 years, once it’s finished building up its military.
              “The farther forward you project, the more likely it becomes that there will be a military crisis in the Taiwan Strait,” said Easton, author of the book The Chinese Invasion Threat: Taiwan’s Defense and American Strategy in Asia. “They’re building up all the capabilities that they would need to launch a potential invasion of Taiwan at some point in the next decade.”
              https://globalnews.ca/news/4837941/c...vasion-attack/

Comment

Interesting articles, Vikram!
                so an invasion of Taiwan, would cause a huge amount of death and destruction - to no real purpose than a glory seek by whoever is in charge of The PRC.

Comment

vicram,

"They’re building up all the capabilities that they would need to launch a potential invasion of Taiwan at some point in the next decade."

...and so are Taiwan, and it matters not if the PRC has a million tanks if they cannot transport them across the Taiwan Strait. It matters not if they have 50 million troops if they cannot transport them across the Taiwan Strait.
                  Taiwan can build 50 missiles for every troop-ship FAR quicker and cheaper than the PRC can build the troop ships.

OC”
                  The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                    Interesting articles, Vikram!
                    so an invasion of Taiwan, would cause a huge amount of death and destruction - to no real purpose than a glory seek by whoever is in charge of The PRC.
                    Lets hope no invasion takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
                      vicram,

"They’re building up all the capabilities that they would need to launch a potential invasion of Taiwan at some point in the next decade."

...and so are Taiwan, and it matters not if the PRC has a million tanks if they cannot transport them across the Taiwan Strait. It matters not if they have 50 million troops if they cannot transport them across the Taiwan Strait.
                      Taiwan can build 50 missiles for every troop-ship FAR quicker and cheaper than the PRC can build the troop ships.

OC”
                      True. But when PRC is ready they may stir up trouble.

Only hope is that Invasion dose not take place.

Besides Taiwan is not recognised by any leading World Power / Democracy.

Quite lonely nation internationally.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X