Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Beijing Turned Koreans Into Chinese

http://thediplomat.com/2016/06/how-b...-into-chinese/

More and more Koreans in China are identifying themselves as "Chinese rather than Korean". Also many Korean friends of mine here in LA have drastically change their view of China.

Thanks to rise in Japanese Nationalism. Most of Koreans that I know are not only having more favorable view of China, but also feels that China would be the permanent solution in containing future Japanese Expansionism.

Korean are also in favor and hope China would be in the solution of resolving N. Korea, like this plan that was leaked by China PLA how to deal with N. Korea when the government has collapsed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...se-leaked.html
    Nice is heavy on my mind.
    I pray and wish the best for France.

Well, that can only result in a better brand of Chinese.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Well I am not surprised the South Koreans have a bitter memory of the Japanese occupation of their country from 1905 to 1945.
      War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X