BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

This one

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0X10LX

Armenia warns Nagorno-Karabakh clashes could turn into all-out war
      "We have no white flag."

Comment

But this conflict is a fair walk to "East Asia and the Pacific".
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

There's no central Asia section, only east and south... I'm curious about the conflict, mainly, if anyone here has any insight on the why and why now.
          "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
            There's no central Asia section, only east and south... I'm curious about the conflict, mainly, if anyone here has any insight on the why and why now.
            Greed? Revenge?

Hell if I know. People are crazy.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Perhaps we need a Central Asian subforum! But I would say that Azerbajan and Armenia are closer to the Middle East than anything.
              Last edited by Frtigern; 04 Apr 16, 22:14.
              The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

After years of silence. They started fight again.

Comment

Seems to be a spin off of increased tensions between Turkey and Russia.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160404-...gorny-karabakh

Erdogan says Azerbaijan will 'one day' regain Nagorny Karabakh
                  https://news.vice.com/article/putin-...gorno-karabakh

Putin Tells Armenia and Azerbaijan to Cool It After Fighting Erupts in Disputed Region
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

I'm interested to see which side the north-eastern media decides are the Nazis in this fight.

Comment

Neither, russia sells lots of arms to both sides, however the Azeris seem to have been getting a little peeved that moscow seems to have been selling arms at a higher price to Azerbaijan to subsidize lower costs for supplies to Armenia. The Azeri's have refused to pay for a shipment that they recieved and rogozon had to go down there to smooth things out.
                      As to the fighting it looks like the various armed militias that serve as armed forces for both sides may have jumped the gun themselves thinking that it was time to try out the new toys.

Comment

It sounds like they're bombing the hell out of each other in that local region. Any chance it'll spill over into a "real" (bombing each other's capitals) war?
                        "We have no white flag."

Comment

It sounds like they're bombing the hell out of each other in that local region. Any chance it'll spill over into a "real" (bombing each other's capitals) war?
                          Some reports I'm seeing suggest that it is dying down already, though only time will really tell.

Comment

So what did that war accomplish? Territory didn't seem to change hands.
                            "We have no white flag."

Comment

I see a problem in that Armenia expelled the minority Azeris from Nagoro-Kataragh and then took the strip of Azeri land in between. The Azeris want the land back, plus some payback on the Armenians. I can compare this to the former Yugoslavia, except the Azeris are not related to the Armenians and speak a different language. These two get along almost as well as the Bosnian Muslims get along with the Croats and Serbs.

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X