X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The silly season in Korea

The latest claims on N. Korean nuclear tests are rather silly:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

In an academic paper, experts from Yonsei University, in Seoul, have said that the pressure of the force of a nuclear bomb being detonated underground could affect the magma of the Mount Paektu volcano, which is situated a mere 70 miles away
    Who'd they get to do this paper...? Al Gore? That pretty thin if you ask me. No, I'm not some sympathizer for N. Korea and Kim Jong Ding-a-ling but this is really reaching if you ask me.

and look at the missiles that the north koreans have tested recently all of which have failed
    Oh Sure The Old Man's Off His Rocker If Grampa Says He's Dead He Must Be Alive
    Grampa Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by killemall View Post
      and look at the missiles that the north koreans have tested recently all of which have failed
      Better check that again. They managed to put something in orbit. What it is still not know, perhaps the late Chief of Staff.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Today, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Today, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Today, 01:19
      Working...
      X