Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danish Royalty Visits Nanking Massacre Memorial

http://www.chinanews.com/tp/hd2011/2...7/339904.shtml

Is this on President Obama, PM Abe, or PM Cameron's itinerary?
    Nice is heavy on my mind.
    I pray and wish the best for France.

Good lord man, find an English version or at least provide a translation. The only thing I got out of the link was that Chinese are not really shorter than Danes, and there is an obsession with facial cream among Chinese woman. I would caution them to stay away from all that cream with the unknown health concern.

Is this on President Obama, PM Abe, or PM Cameron's itinerary?
    Abe? Are you insane?

Obama? Please. He couldn't go to Normandy or attend a MoH ball.

Cameron? Why pick on him? Why not ask for Putin?
    Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

Comment

Cameron? Wouldn't Wills & Kate or Charlie be a more accurate comparison to the Danish Royalty? I want Cameron to stay in the UK unless necessary - his job shouldn't include looking at memorials.
      ------
      'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
        Cameron? Wouldn't Wills & Kate or Charlie be a more accurate comparison to the Danish Royalty? I want Cameron to stay in the UK unless necessary - his job shouldn't include looking at memorials.
        Good point! Maybe the Queen and Prince Philip?
        Nice is heavy on my mind.
        I pray and wish the best for France.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          Good lord man, find an English version or at least provide a translation. The only thing I got out of the link was that Chinese are not really shorter than Danes, and there is an obsession with facial cream among Chinese woman. I would caution them to stay away from all that cream with the unknown health concern.

Abe? Are you insane?

Obama? Please. He couldn't go to Normandy or attend a MoH ball.

Cameron? Why pick on him? Why not ask for Putin?
          The site also offered nice shots of a yacht, with high quality staff...
          "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by MSGT MSC USAR View Post
            Good point! Maybe the Queen and Prince Philip?
            No longer doing international travel, very old; HRH the Duke is in his mid 90s.
            ------
            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
              No longer doing international travel, very old; HRH the Duke is in his mid 90s.
              Plus the fact that last time Phil the Greek went to China he advised a group of British students to go home before their eyes got slitty.

Seeing as the Chinese have all the money right now is it really a good time to unleash the Tsar Bomb of British diplomacy?
              "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

A good point, but what price can we put on the hilarity which would no doubt ensue? sure, everyone else would be mortified but I've never yet found Phil's remarks anything but good entertainment.
                ------

Comment

Working...
                X