Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julias Malema's matric results

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Julias Malema's matric results

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Wilpanzer, what are you trying to tell us?
    At school Malema, possible future leader of ANC, was good in languages, mediocre in wood working and really bad in mathematics.
    Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 14 Jun 10, 13:57.
    BoRG

    You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MajorSennef View Post
      Wilpanzer, what are you trying to tell us?
      Sorry, I thought the message was clear.
      It is scary to think that a man who isn't that intellegent and one who never makes good decisions gets to have so many supporters, I have heard of Jacob Zuma who never had a proper education but just looking at his results, clarifies his behaviour.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wilpanzer View Post
        Sorry, I thought the message was clear.
        It is scary to think that a man who isn't that intellegent and one who never makes good decisions gets to have so many supporters, I have heard of Jacob Zuma who never had a proper education but just looking at his results, clarifies his behaviour.
        Roger that

        Contrary to popular thought, often the facts do not speak for themselves.
        It might be useful to many here at ACG to introduce your subject (by explaining who Julius Malena is), then present the facts, followed by your analysis
        BoRG

        You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MajorSennef View Post
          Roger that

          Contrary to popular thought, often the facts do not speak for themselves.
          It might be useful to many here at ACG to introduce your subject (by explaining who Julius Malena is), then present the facts, followed by your analysis
          I'll remember that, thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MajorSennef View Post
            Wilpanzer, what are you trying to tell us?
            At school Malema, possible future leader of ANC, was good in languages, mediocre in wood working and really bad in mathematics.
            A leader that only makes a mediocre birdhouse? Unaceptable!

            You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people. DONALD TRUMP, 2016

            Comment


            • #7
              Im surprised this Julias Malema even attended school. One thing is for sure from what I hear and see is that this Malema is certainly no Albert Einstein
              Don't be jealous the voices only speak to me...

              Comment


              • #8
                What is this about?
                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                CPO Mzinyati

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                  What is this about?
                  A bad report card.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  • Karri
                    Prawn heads
                    by Karri
                    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

                    So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                    Today, 11:40
                  • Jose50
                    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                    by Jose50
                    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                    Today, 08:41
                  • Von Richter
                    Sagittarius Rising...
                    by Von Richter
                    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                    Today, 01:19
                  Working...
                  X