Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Royal Navy shoots dead Somali pirate suspects off coast of Yemen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djordjije View Post
    Cmon, I thought that piracy is in english blood.
    They stop you and make jokes with you and if you are ok, they let you go; that situation is for years on somalian seacoast...
    At the beginning of this debate you were claiming the marines were in rubber boats and every one of the photos that were with your mail do not show the Marines in rubber boats! If you cannot get a small thing like that right how reliable is anything you may have to say on the subject?
    'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Lcm, that on the picture is not dhow, and this is not dhow also...

Of course the photo is not of a dhow, and it is not a rubber boat either!!!
      'By Horse by Tram'.

" Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
        If I remember right, You where also insisting a while back that you guys had shot down a B-2 bomber and that no, the people making the claims couldn't possibly be lying, even though they had no proof.
        Makes you wonder what color the sky is on his planet, don't it?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
          If I remember right, You where also insisting a while back that you guys had shot down a B-2 bomber and that no, the people making the claims couldn't possibly be lying, even though they had no proof.
          Well. you people, it is well known, can not lose any plane
          And you do not remember right; go back to that thread and you will see what I said...
          Donít forget 1389 Battle for Kosovo.
          Donít forget 1912 Kumanovo battle, revenge for Kosovo.
          Donít forget 1999 Battle for Kosovo II
          Donít forget weíll revenge it again.

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
            At the beginning of this debate you were claiming the marines were in rubber boats and every one of the photos that were with your mail do not show the Marines in rubber boats! If you cannot get a small thing like that right how reliable is anything you may have to say on the subject?
            I saw that on CNN, man... And here is the photo of marines and that poor dhow...

Last edited by Djordjije; 16 Nov 08, 02:40. Reason: speling

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
              Of course the photo is not of a dhow, and it is not a rubber boat either!!!
              The point is they use small fast boats, rubber and not rubber, not dhows!
              Again I am saying I know this from guy who has his dhow and expiriance in that waters, believe it or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                Makes you wonder what color the sky is on his planet, don't it?
                Bloody!

Comment

Well. you people, it is well known, can not lose any plane
                  And you do not remember right; go back to that thread and you will see what I said...
                  And yet you never provided photos of a downed B-2 and or parts/bodies from it. In addition you provided no proof that NATO lost more than three fixed wing and two rotary aircraft. (I question if they where even NATO aircraft )

And here is the photo of marines and that poor dhow...
                  Sort of like the "Innocent T-55 crews and soldiers murdered by Evil Danish Panzers at Tuzla"?

Comment

Well, I will not tell you what I think about your avatar...
                    ..hee hee, not a fan of our esteemed governer of california..!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And yet you never provided photos of a downed B-2 and or parts/bodies from it. In addition you provided no proof that NATO lost more than three fixed wing and two rotary aircraft. (I question if they where even NATO aircraft )
                      ...i will say this, the Serbian mobile air defences punched well above their weight in the Balkans conflict, i think they did their service proud with the way they remained a constant headache throughout the conflict....

Comment

WTF? Dijordjie, did you even read the article? The somalis first attacked a danish freighter, with no success, and then when british naval personell tried to board their dhow they opened fire on them.

If that isn't piracy then what is?

Comment

About that picture...

I saw that on CNN, man... And here is the photo of marines and that poor dhow...

Isn't that a blue speedboat tied to the back of the Dhow?

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

..well spotted Captain, prepare boarding party...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The point is they use small fast boats, rubber and not rubber, not dhows!
                              Again I am saying I know this from guy who has his dhow and expiriance in that waters, believe it or not...
                              Of course they are not using Dhows what the hell are you talking about?
                              'By Horse by Tram'.

" Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                                Isn't that a blue speedboat tied to the back of the Dhow?

Pruitt

YES, same shape and size as shown in another photo of this thread.

http://www.archaeology.org/image.php...pegs/dhow.jpeg

and that IS a dhow.

HP
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X