No announcement yet.

liberating sudan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The theory of innate rights is only a fantasy : people have no innate rights . People receive rights from society, from the state ,and these rights can be taken away .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      The theory of innate rights is only a fantasy : people have no innate rights . People receive rights from society, from the state ,and these rights can be taken away .
      I totally disagree. I consider that I have the right to not be raped, and I seek to ensure that others have the same right respected, and I also seek to get the ENTIRE WORLD involved (via NATO) in being formally committed to protecting MY human rights.

Comment

• The Australian state can take away all your rights: your right to drive a car,to drink a beer, to have guns, to have children , your right not to be assaulted, etc,etc and if you believe that the world will give a damn about it, you live in Alice's Wonderland .
        The world did not care about the Killing Field, about Rwanda, about the Armenians, no one said a word when ISIS forced children to behead its POWs. Why should the world care about you ?

Comment

The Australian state can take away all your rights: your right to drive a car,to drink a beer, to have guns, to have children , your right not to be assaulted, etc,etc
          I do not acknowledge the Australian state as the ultimate moral arbiter. I consider my own morals to be superior and seek to change the artificial construct of Australia to be more representative of my own policies. It is true that I am out-gunned by the Australian security forces, but that's merely a physical reality, not some moral imperative. If the Australian government makes it legal for me to be raped, I would support NATO forces coming to Australia to topple my government and put someone better (like myself) into power.

and if you believe that the world will give a damn about it, you live in Alice's Wonderland .
          Part of the War on Terror is for the world to give a damn about my human rights.

The world did not care about the Killing Field, about Rwanda, about the Armenians,
          The world doesn't speak with one voice. People do speak out against these things. And why didn't you mention the Holocaust?

no one said a word when ISIS forced children to behead its POWs.
          Multiple nations fought against ISIS, and called them despicable, which is all I want to see happen.

Why should the world care about you ?
          For the same reason the world should (and does) care about those who jumped from the WTC, and started fighting the War on Terror in response. I merely want the War on Terror's scope to be increased to do an extremely thorough job of responding to evil. Evil includes people who may wish to rape me or others in Australia.

Comment

• Multiple nations ? Which ones ?
            And the atrocities from ISIS did not stop Obama and his henchmen to support ISIS in Syria, Libya,Egypt .
            The war on Terror can never be won as it is waged .

Comment

Multiple nations ? Which ones ?
              Australia, Belgium etc etc:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...n_against_ISIL

And the atrocities from ISIS did not stop Obama and his henchmen to support ISIS in Syria, Libya,Egypt .
              I don't subscribe to such conspiracy theories.

The war on Terror can never be won as it is waged .
              The end state of life on earth should be a perpetual war against evil. Constantly canning the horizon looking for the slightest threat to freedom on earth, even including the remote possibility of a military coup in the US. Other NATO nations (and Australia etc should also be members of NATO) should have the ability to rescue the US.

Comment

• A British woman claimed to be raped at the Festiville music Festival in Lommel (Belgium ) ,which was cancelled (the organisation was swindle ) . If it is true, the chances that the police will find the criminal,are very meagre,and the chances that a court will condemn him,idem .
                Will you ask that a NATO expeditionary force will be sent to Belgium to protect the right of the woman to not to be raped ?
                In 1996 2 % of Australian women were sexually assaulted : why did NATO not intervene ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Edwards View Post
                  Australia, Belgium etc etc:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...n_against_ISIL

I don't subscribe to such conspiracy theories.

The end state of life on earth should be a perpetual war against evil. Constantly canning the horizon looking for the slightest threat to freedom on earth, even including the remote possibility of a military coup in the US. Other NATO nations (and Australia etc should also be members of NATO) should have the ability to rescue the US.
                  Obama spent $ millions to get Mursi elected president in Egypt ,Mursi was one of the bosses of the Muslim Brotherhood .
                  He spent $ billions to help ISIS in the Libyan Civil War . He did the same in the Syrian Civil war .

Comment

A British woman claimed to be raped at the Festiville music Festival in Lommel (Belgium ) ,which was cancelled (the organisation was swindle ) . If it is true, the chances that the police will find the criminal,are very meagre,and the chances that a court will condemn him,idem .
                    Will you ask that a NATO expeditionary force will be sent to Belgium to protect the right of the woman to not to be raped ?
                    In 1996 2 % of Australian women were sexually assaulted : why did NATO not intervene ?
                    In both Belgium and Australia, rape is illegal and the police are already tasked with bringing rapists to justice to the best of their ability, and you also have freedom of speech and a free media to report things to if you have issues with the government forces. That's all I'm after. Protection of human rights to the best of a democracy's ability. Belgium and Australia are fine and don't require an intervention *currently*. It is Sudan that I have identified as needing an intervention *currently*.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X