Mali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mali

An Austrian Camp for training of native soldiers of the EU -Trainingsmission in Mali in Koulikoro were attacked by terrorists equiped by tanks 20190225_043739.jpg and armored motorcicles on Sunday. The attack was defeated and all 16 Austrian soldiers are ok.

Originally posted by casanova View Post
    armored motorcicles
    Sounds pretty absurd to me.
    ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
    2) Enjoy playing it
    3) Enjoy sharing it
    4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

I'm pretty sure GI joes had one in the 1980s series

Comment

Originally posted by nastle View Post
        I'm pretty sure GI joes had one in the 1980s series
        Chile used an armoured Harley with a Maxim armed side car in the 1930s Armoured Harleys were also produced for police 'gangster squads' in the US they apparently had a Thomson sub machine gun fitted for the rider (no side car). Not seen any photos only an item in the New York Times but I think that the NYPD had some
        Last edited by MarkV; 10 Mar 19, 09:18.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

The Irish Army is deploying a very small number of Army Ranger Wing (our special forces) to Mali to join the Irish contingent currently there as part of the UN mission in a training capacity. It will be the first time any members of the Irish Army will see combat since Chad in 2008.
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X