Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That's the definition of "fanaticism".
    Gawd I loathed obama yet didn't waste my time declaring it every ten minutes.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Trump could have cured AIDS and Massena and any others who have gone mad because Trump is the President would be screeching and whining that Trump was putting scientists out of work.

Comment

That's the definition of "fanaticism".
        That's not fanaticism... It's manic obsession. Like an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Gawd I loathed obama yet didn't waste my time declaring it every ten minutes.
          So did I, but I've got some of my father's OCD!
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

African governments have a long and poor tradition of corrupt governments in which monies are diverted from the areas of need to the areas of greed.
            It's not just an African problem, more a human one. There are other parts of the world where greed will often Trump need.

In fact one could argue that Kleptocracies are in the ascendant ex-Africa in places like China, Russia and even the Americas...

Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
            (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
              It's not just an African problem, more a human one. There are other parts of the world where greed will often Trump need.

In fact one could argue that Kleptocracies are in the ascendant ex-Africa in places like China, Russia and even the Americas...
              And the Middle East not to mention in Italy and Greece
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post

How did you manage to leave out South America?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

How did you manage to leave out South America?
                  HE DIDN"T...
                  even the Americas
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Working...
                  X