No announcement yet.

Collapse in South Africa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been going on for at least 1 year now...maybe two. White farmers ARE being systematically assaulted/murdered, but world medias are ignoring it for reasons already stated above. A murder of a prominent professor occurred just this past weekend.

Rest assured, at some point someone is going to fight back, and when they do, it will be portrayed as another racist Afrikaner shooting innocent blacks. It is all so very predictable. Whatever vision Mandela had for the ANC, I doubt he could recognize it as it exists today.
    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

If South Africa breaks down, could this also mean foreign governments will want to intervene due to the rich minerals found there, a key element for technology sector? I bet countries like Russia and China will jump at a chance to play kingmaker role and influence politics to reap profit and expand their sphere of influence. In fact I think to a lesser extent China is already pursuing this strategy in the East Africa.
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
        Whatever vision Mandela had for the ANC, I doubt he could recognize it as it exists today.
        Mandela's widow would applaud these actions. In the end, the well connected will get the land and the poor will do without. You can bet the white run corporations have been sending money out of the country for a while now.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          Mandela's widow would applaud these actions. In the end, the well connected will get the land and the poor will do without. You can bet the white run corporations have been sending money out of the country for a while now.

Pruitt
          The following is from Wikipedia. Basically, this is the washed version, you would not even believe the full story! Mandela's wife.

Violence and criminal proceedings[edit]

During a speech in Munsieville on 13 April 1986, Winnie Mandela endorsed the practice of necklacing (burning people alive using tyres and petrol) by saying: "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country."[28] Further tarnishing her reputation were accusations by her bodyguard, Jerry Musivuzi Richardson, that she had ordered kidnapping and murder.[29] On 29 December 1988, Richardson, who was coach of the so-called Mandela United Football Club (MUFC), which acted as Mrs. Mandela's personal security detail, abducted 14-year-old James Seipei (also known as Stompie Moeketsi) and three other youths from the home of a Methodist minister, Rev. Paul Verryn, claiming she had the youths taken to her home because she suspected the reverend was sexually abusing them. The four were beaten to get them to admit to having had sex with the minister. Seipei was accused of being an informer, and his body later found in a field with stab wounds to the throat on 6 January 1989.[30][31] In 1988, her home was burned by residents of Soweto, possibly as retaliation for the actions of the Mandela United Football Club,[32] and in 1989, the United Democratic Front, "disowned" her for "violating human rights...in the name of the struggle against apartheid".[8][7][33] The ANC in exile issued a statement criticising her judgment, after she refused to heed instructions, issued from prison by Nelson Mandela, to dissociate herself from the Football Club.[8]

In 1991, she was acquitted of all but the kidnapping.[11] Her six-year jail sentence was reduced to a fine on appeal. The final report of the South African Truth and Reconciliation commission, issued in 1998, found "Ms Winnie Madikizela Mandela politically and morally accountable for the gross violations of human rights committed by the MUFC" and that she "was responsible, by omission, for the commission of gross violations of human rights."[9] In 1992, she was accused of ordering the murder of Dr. Abu-Baker Asvat, a family friend who had examined Seipei at Mandela's house, after Seipei had been abducted but before he had been killed.[34] Mandela's role was later probed as part of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission hearings, in 1997.[35] She was said to have paid the equivalent of $8,000 and supplied the firearm used in the killing, which took place on 27 January 1989.[36] The hearings were later adjourned amid claims that witnesses were being intimidated on Winnie Mandela's orders.[37]

Comment

For some context. The ANC, sponsored by the West, killed all black opposition to the ANC. By far most of their black competition were moderate and not Marxist, but because the ANC had a slight upper-hand in funding (especially Belgian and American) the West made a very cold calculation – and did not change their minds. The ANC killing their rivals was ignored or at least seen as a necessary evil. The Western public never knew anything about this, still don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              South Africa...The most stable nation in Africa goes down the drain... can the rest of the continent be far behind?
              it started going down the drain the instant the lily-livered white government handed over power to the commie terrorist Mandela and his black chums..

"WIKI-Nearly 50 murders are committed each day in South Africa.
              It is estimated that 500,000 women are raped in South Africa every year.
              Child and baby rape incidences are some of the highest in the world.
              South Africa has an estimated 6.3 million people living with HIV more than any other country in the world.
              Middle-class South Africans seek security in gated communities.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa

Comment

@Spike – You know I have read many history books on various wars and the first few chapters always relate to the causes of the war, what led up to war. Now when you look at South Africa we have already written those chapters. War is no longer a possibility. It is inevitable.

The ironic thing is that all those liberals who helped bring this about have long since left the country.

All that aside, I do have a question. When this war breaks out what do you think the world reaction will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
                  @Spike You know I have read many history books on various wars and the first few chapters always relate to the causes of the war, what led up to war. Now when you look at South Africa we have already written those chapters. War is no longer a possibility. It is inevitable.

The ironic thing is that all those liberals who helped bring this about have long since left the country.

All that aside, I do have a question. When this war breaks out what do you think the world reaction will be?
                  Probably antipathy or maybe they will blame on you whites for causing much of trouble. I don't think it will be a proxy war much like the ones fought during Cold War era.

Don't get me wrong, South Africa does have some value as she contains essential minerals needed for technology sector, but she no longer once held strategic value in terms of having a democratic foothold in midst of autocratic countries that usually are left-leaning and mainly deals with the Soviets. So on that part, I don't think the West will intervene on your behalf (I mean, the white farm owners), if they did not do so when Mugabe ran the white owners out of the country, then they won't do it for you.

Due to South Africa passing Firearms Control Act of 2000 (or is it 2004?), the gun ownership has been declining steadfastly since then. Almost a whole generation has passed by, and I would wager that many white South Africans left for greener pasture, so there's not many left. I'm sure the national government will at first have a tough time dealing with white owners defending their property. However, the government has enough firepower to subdue the white owners and neutralize the threat they pose. Eventually, the government will win the war.

Honestly, I think it's just a matter of when the country will descend into the chaos much like Zimbabwe did and still is going through right now.

So, tell us, what is your choice? Do you fight or decide it's time to get out of Dodge?
                  Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                    So, tell us, what is your choice? Do you fight or decide it's time to get out of Dodge?
                    The former. This is my home. My family have been here for over 350 years.
                    What you must understand is that it is not just white farmers being targeted. They get a lot of the news because their situation is really bad. There are only 30 000 left. But trust me the rest of the white population (about 4.3 Million) is in just as much trouble. The ANC, EFF, BLF and other Marxist terrorist organisations are calling for ALL white owned land to be taken – NOT just farms. It’s the farms first and then us.
                    Our 30 000 farmers produce 90% of the food in SA. No white farmers = no food = chaos = war. They will blame everything on us even though they are the cause (They blame us for everything wrong in SA already).
                    Zimbabwe had a tiny white population and they could flee to SA. We have a large white population and nowhere to flee.
                    So it is not a conscious decision whether we must fight or not. They will attack us and we will have to defend ourselves or die.

Comment

So it is not a conscious decision whether we must fight or not. They will attack us and we will have to defend ourselves or die.
                      Sounds like you are going to die where you stand. What are the odds. 7-1?

I suggest another course, one that will be closed to you soon if you don't take the option quickly.

Go on strike.

Like something out of Atlas Shrugged, just give up for a few days and make sure the rest of the Nation knows what they are giving up, and do it in such a way that the whole world can see it.
                      Set aside what you need to last a few weeks (or longer if you can manage it) and have some hidden cameras standing by. Gather in groups, publicly, and make the grievances known.

But you all have to do it.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I just googled “Atlas Shrugged”, sounds like a very interesting book. I only read non-fiction , but I may make an exception for this one. I think your idea is a good one. It is actually something that has been suggested many times before. But like you say we ALL have to do it and the fact is that most people are caught between thinking things will work out in the end and just plain greed.

However, what you suggest is kind of going to happen, but only just before collapse. Many of us plan to flee to the western areas of SA where the current population density is extremely low, it’s a desert region. There we will start over and also be able to more effectively defend ourselves.

Comment

..They will attack us and we will have to defend ourselves or die.
                          Can you defend yourselves?

Comment made in poor taste deleted.

ACG Staff
                          Last edited by Salinator; 26 Apr 18, 22:14.

Comment

The Hitler Of South Africa Tells White People, He Won't Kill Them...Yet!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...t-kill-themyet
                            Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                            Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

I just googled “Atlas Shrugged”, sounds like a very interesting book. I only read non-fiction , but I may make an exception for this one. I think your idea is a good one. It is actually something that has been suggested many times before. But like you say we ALL have to do it and the fact is that most people are caught between thinking things will work out in the end and just plain greed.

However, what you suggest is kind of going to happen, but only just before collapse. Many of us plan to flee to the western areas of SA where the current population density is extremely low, it’s a desert region. There we will start over and also be able to more effectively defend ourselves.
                              Claim asylum in America. Everyone else does.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Russia Welcomes Afrikaners: 15000 Boers Plan To Move To Russia From South Africa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X