Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namibian military

Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 05 Sep 16, 11:16. Reason: Spelling
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Navy?

Was that the entire Namibian Navy?

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

lol no

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

What is the occasion?

And isn't that supposed to be Namibia?

I know there is supposedly a Nanbia inside S.A. but its only about 20 square blocks.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              And isn't that supposed to be Namibia?
              Well observed, spelling amended.
              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                What is the occasion?
                First one was a military day parade, second one was a look at there Airborne training and then it was a look at there new marine unit
                Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 05 Sep 16, 11:17. Reason: embellishment

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Can you please provide details about the kinds of boat in their navy and their roles and capabilities
                  thanks

Comment

Is it the same guy in the overalls in the first photo and at the front left in the second photo?

Originally posted by andrewza View Post

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                      Is it the same guy in the overalls in the first photo and at the front left in the second photo?
                      Hard to tell with face paint. I do not see the resemblance.
                      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sennef View Post
                        Hard to tell with face paint. I do not see the resemblance.
                        Look at his ears.
                        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Indeed, it might be him. Good job!
                          BoRG

Comment

There seems to be lots of Chinese military equipment...Further example of Chinese reach into Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
                              There seems to be lots of Chinese military equipment...Further example of Chinese reach into Africa?
                              Perhaps.
                              It might also be that China is the cheapest provider of equipment.
                              BoRG

Comment

Working...
                              X