Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White waitress refused tip by 'Rhodes Must Fall' activist gets $6,000 in 'sympathy' t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White waitress refused tip by 'Rhodes Must Fall' activist gets $6,000 in 'sympathy' t

This is just an outstanding example of hypocrisy! It appears that Mr. Qwabe did not see anything hypocritical in accepting a "Rhodes" scholarship only to turn around to participate in a campaign to remove a statue od "Rhodes" from Oxford University campus (he considers Cecil Rhodes racist) and capping it off by refusing to give this waitress a tip solely because she is white. Never mind that Mr. Qwabe's behavior was just as racist as that of Cecil Rhodes, without the excuse of an aristocratic Victorian mind set.

A white South African waitress who was refused a tip by an Oxford student involved in the Rhodes Must Fall campaign has received more than $6,000 in "sympathy" tips after an online campaign on her behalf.

Cape Town restaurant employee Ashleigh Shultz was allegedly told by activist Ntokozo Qwabe that he would not give her any service charge on his bill until her "fellow white people" returned South Africa's land to its black population
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...BN7P?ocid=iehp

Last edited by Bass_Man86; 04 May 16, 11:26.
    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

If he was white Oxford chap who did the like to a black waitress, he would have been expelled before his dishes were dry.

Paul
    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
    All human ills he can subdue,
    Or with a bauble or medal
    Can win mans heart for you;
    And many a blessing know to stew
    To make a megloamaniac bright;
    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

I rarely give tips. Never had any problems.
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
        I rarely give tips. Never had any problems.
        Not leaving a tip is one thing, in fact in some countries (Japan for example) tips are not expected at all. What this jerk did was different as he could have simply kept his mouth shut and walked away. Instead he deliberately chose to make hurtful and bigoted remarks and then crowed about it. You know what they say though, what comes around goes around!
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Well hevis unlikely to get a job in south Africa. Mainly because we have so many people studying all these degreas for law, bussness and what not that only the best can find employment. And i doubt he is the best see he he has time to waist complaining. He is all so pissing off the Government and ANC with his crap. In 2 years he will be forgoten.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Not leaving a tip is one thing, in fact in some countries (Japan for example) tips are not expected at all. What this jerk did was different as he could have simply kept his mouth shut and walked away. Instead he deliberately chose to make hurtful and bigoted remarks and then crowed about it. You know what they say though, what comes around goes around!
            True if you don't want to tip just walk away. There was no reason for the bigot to attack the waitress. She had nothing to do with the statue.

He just made himself look like an a h.
            "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
              If he was white Oxford chap who did the like to a black waitress, he would have been expelled before his dishes were dry.

Paul
              Being accepted on the Left means never having to apologize for your racism, bigotry, genocide, xenophobia, heterophobia, misgynology, or any other form of hate when practiced against anyone not on the Left or accepted by the Left as deserving of the above.

Comment

Fifty years ago if you would have said a Black man was a Rhodes Scholar and would one day be eating in a South African place where a White Waitress took his order, who would have believed you? Any way they can take away his Rhodes Scholarship?

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post

Paul
                  There is an online petition to have him expelled. Not sure it will do much good. Would love to see the smug turd lose his scholarship.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...des-must-fall/
                  Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    Fifty years ago if you would have said a Black man was a Rhodes Scholar and would one day be eating in a South African place where a White Waitress took his order, who would have believed you? Any way they can take away his Rhodes Scholarship?

Pruitt
                    Wouldn't do much good. He has been corrupted by a Western Progressive Leftist Liberal Arts education at a university where the professors are all a bunch of washed up Marxists... Like this one...

Comment

Blacks are also bigots...but we have known that for a long time.

The irony of this man is interesting, though. He should be asked to explain how he could possibly have accepted a Rhodes scholarship, which totally compromised his position. And it is really surprising that he actually thought that his waitress owned South Africa and could "return it" to black people. I guess she was undercover as a waitress. Of course, I'm puzzled because the current leader of South Africa is Jacob Zuma, who is a black South African...and a polgyamist.

ZUma and "some" of his wives

Funny thing, but I don't see that white waitress anywhere in the photo.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Everyone is a racist.
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                          Everyone is a racist.
                          I'm not you frozen/drunk Finn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Blacks are also bigots...but we have known that for a long time.

The irony of this man is interesting, though. He should be asked to explain how he could possibly have accepted a Rhodes scholarship, which totally compromised his position. And it is really surprising that he actually thought that his waitress owned South Africa and could "return it" to black people. I guess she was undercover as a waitress. Of course, I'm puzzled because the current leader of South Africa is Jacob Zuma, who is a black South African...and a polgyamist.

"Money talks" when it comes to this fellow's scholarship I guess.

Didn't Zuma think Aids could be prevented by showering?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

[/B]

The one on the right is not really entertained. Or is that his mother?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X