No announcement yet.

Excellent article about South Africa and Apartheid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My interpretation is that the "Cabinet" refers to Zuma's own government, and they will exterminate the whites.

Comment

• How perfect to begin a day with a Jones's thought.!
      Can you give a call to Andrew,tell him to leave before the slaughtering?
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        How perfect to begin a day with a Jones's thought.!
        Can you give a call to Andrew,tell him to leave before the slaughtering?
        Have you ever heard a President of a country sing a song about genocide? Perhaps Andrew should at least be prepared, things could get ugly when the president joyfully sings of genocide against whites, and his opposition leader also sings the same song

Comment

• Yeah I have not seen any angry mobs attack white communties. There are angry mobs but they angry at goverment.

Are you telling me after america won independaince they all of asunden loved the brits. I mean you still get peopl in the south who hold grudge to the north for southern states war of secsecstion.

And since Zuma has been presdiant there have been no goverment back farm raides. There was one report though of the AWB(you know thae hard line whities) launching farm raides to provok fear to get people to join them and the secuirty sytem(that needs to be payed for) not to menstion the song was not ileagel when he sang it.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Have people here even seen zumas opion in the ANC. 51% of vard carrying ANC members what him to resghine. That is his own party so I don't feel threanted.
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• I guess when international organizations put your country on genocide watch, it is no big deal. It is kind of a probation from being peace loving humans, and puts you on the list of people that will exterminate other ethnic groups. True, it is all a fine line, people should just move along, there is nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                I guess when international organizations put your country on genocide watch, it is no big deal. It is kind of a probation from being peace loving humans, and puts you on the list of people that will exterminate other ethnic groups. True, it is all a fine line, people should just move along, there is nothing to see here.
                That was all ready coverd.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Say Andrew I'm watching this. Top video.

http://allafrica.com/southafrica/

Is it a fair depiction? Is the ANC on the way out?

What replaces it?
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• ANC is in decline they will loose a lot of seats next elecstion. They can recover though.

If the ANC looses it's power no one party will have enoughh seats to form a goverment thuse a unity goverment will form or a run off elecstion.

In SA you vote for a party who wins seat in a parlment parlment votes for the presdiant so if 2 or 3 parties combin votes they can form a unity goverment.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Thanks Andrew. I also looked on Human Rights Watch and saw a bit about the Protection of State Information Bill that was worrisome. But no mention of genocide.

They're my go to source for violations against humanity. I used to use them on a regular basis when that clown from Gaza was posting.

Here's the link.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/01/31/s...amental-rights

It doesn't cry out that your in danger.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X