Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanking you Sir.

Comment

Born and raised. Lived in the netherlands when I was young I was a baby/toddler so remember nothing. Was in berlin and amsterdam last year December. I prefer south africa thank you. Even with all the problems it is my home.
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Like >90% of the ancestors of any Homo sapiens ever alive

Comment

Originally posted by Syla1 View Post
          Like >90% of the ancestors of any Homo sapiens ever alive
          I think he had something more recent in mind for this topic.
          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Worst case of Snobbery in Africa

Early 1960Žs in Addis Ababa.

Task: sell company car.

Buyer: "Of course you do realize that in UK weŽd never buy a second-hand car from a commercial traveller".

Reply: "In UK youŽd never earn enough money to buy any sort of car".

(I was somewhat more quick-witted in those days).

This was typical of many of the jumped-up twerps who worked for the UN in those days.

Comment

hi lived in rhodesia and zimbabwe 1977/82;was a regular member of both armys.as a expat was accepted enjoyed my time ..only people to blame for todays situ/RSA.USA.and Grt Britain.
              have lived in RSA and travelled to angola.kenya,tanzania

Comment

Originally posted by karibakid View Post
                hi lived in rhodesia and zimbabwe 1977/82;was a regular member of both armys.as a expat was accepted enjoyed my time ..only people to blame for todays situ/RSA.USA.and Grt Britain.
                have lived in RSA and travelled to angola.kenya,tanzania
                OF course!
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well o under stand UK, and SA has done next to nothing to fix the problem but the USA has never been big there.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Both of my cousins were born and partly raised in Niger Africa. I lol when I hear people who have never left the US call themselves African American.

Comment

andrewza .i correct you andrew young a american politician was involved in the down fall.plus kissinger and a few others also mi5 had a spy in rhodesian intellegence named flowers dont you worry many were involved even rhodesian nationals
                      cheers 728501 karibakid

Comment

One poltstion doese not make a country.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
                          Both of my cousins were born and partly raised in Niger Africa. I lol when I hear people who have never left the US call themselves African American.
                          I call them black americans.

If I ever move to america I will tick the african american block just to **** people off.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X