Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military History on Film Forum is Now Open!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military History on Film Forum is Now Open!

All hands, Armchair General is pleased to grant skoblin a Hosted Forum such that he might bring the fruits of his historical film holdings to this community in such form that requests & discussion might flourish! This Forum stands as the point of discussion in conjunction to his website... Please to enjoy yourselves & check out all the wondrous films that skoblin has to offer!

I personally wish to thank skoblin for his offerings to this community...

As an existing member within ACG, we are extremely happy to provide you with this Forum for such a wonderful purpose, skoblin!

Give him a hand, my friends!

Admiral
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Thanks, Wes and thanks to ACG for giving me this opportunity! I hope this forum will be of benefit for all forum members and those interested in military history. This is a great forum community here. Cheers to all!

skoblin

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
      Thanks, Wes and thanks to ACG for giving me this opportunity! I hope this forum will be of benefit for all forum members and those interested in military history. This is a great forum community here. Cheers to all!

skoblin
      Great job Skoblin! Moderator now. Most excellent.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

Right on Skoblin !!!!

Looking forward to watching some of your documentaries, newsreels and films...

Greets,
        Stratego
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Thanks Torien and Stratego

Comment

So that all are aware... skoblin is not a member of ACG Staff.

Better still... he is Master & Commander of his own Hosted Forum in support & conjunction of his well established website.

Though ACG Forum rules still apply, he rules this roost!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Well done mate, and thanks to the ACG staff in allowing this to happen!

Now you need a avatar for the forum!
              "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
              Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

His Forum icon will soon be forthcoming, mate.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Things go too fast !

I can't even work a week and get a familly weekend

Great news !

Best Regards,
                  Raum_Schiff.

Comment

Well done Skoblin. Nice to see you get some recognition!
                    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                      Well done Skoblin. Nice to see you get some recognition!
                      Thanks nick....I owe you some rep but I have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
                        Thanks nick....I owe you some rep but I have to wait.
                        I will be satisfied if you just do what you do best - and thats post film . Rep is nice, the movies are better . At least you are no longer an unsung hero !
                        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Skoblin - Good stuff I seen 2 films already keep up the good work and I will let you know what I here

Regards
                          James

Comment

Skoblin,congrats on getting your own forum. Look forward to seeing more of your outstanding collection. Thanks for sharing!
                            If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Thanks Legate...remember this is also a request forum if you are looking for something. Still have to post some shots of armed highland dancers for -snafu.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X