This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skoblin View Post
    Boonie, remind me to start a thread regarding this on the weekend. I do have several German (maybe three) newsreels on Market Garden and should have some British film as well.
    Cool, hope you have the Ginkel Heath German reel, shows men of Wachbataillon III near Zuid Ginkel Café shooting on the parachutists of the 4th Brigade as they land on 18th Sep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
      Cool, hope you have the Ginkel Heath German reel, shows men of Wachbataillon III near Zuid Ginkel Café shooting on the parachutists of the 4th Brigade as they land on 18th Sep.
      Yes, just took a look and that one I have. It is about 5 minutes in length, quality of film is not too bad. I will try to upload that one tomorrow. If not, it will be on Sunday.
      I can tell you, though - I would not have wanted to be on the receiving end of that barrage.
      Last edited by Skoblin; 30 Mar 11, 15:32.

Comment

• After a lengthy hiatus, I am going to start posting vids again. Any suggestions/preferences?

Comment

• Psy-ops!
          “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• I didn't wanted to open a new thread,and actually I don't know even where to post.

I wanted to make an intro for a game mod,you know nice pieces of colored videos combined,or black and white but higher quality,and with some epic music behind.I figured out awesome-British-accented speaker is out of my reach

Then I remembered....copyright.Does anybody know how it is working for WW2 era videos?If there is no mark around,is anybody going to bother me?

I do not have any commercial use of it (yet ),it is just...well,an intro.
            It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

Косово је Србија!
            Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X