Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strike Back

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Homeland has more graphic sex than this one does, and equally gratuitous.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
      LOL!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Homeland has more graphic sex than this one does, and equally gratuitous.
        I've never watched Homeland (hasn't arrived here yet). I just don't like gratuitous sex scenes.
        Silent Hunter UK
        Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

        Personal Blog

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
          I've never watched Homeland (hasn't arrived here yet). I just don't like gratuitous sex scenes.
          Doesn't leave you much to watch...
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #20
            Third season will be aired in the US in August and the UK in September.
            Silent Hunter UK
            Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

            Personal Blog

            Comment


            • #21
              Thats good news.

              I really like this show.
              "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

              Homer


              BoRG

              Comment


              • #22
                Last season is being repeated right now to drum up interest in the new season.

                Sadly, the Colonel is no longer around.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #23
                  As I said in my orginel post keep it coming

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
                    Third season will be aired in the US in August and the UK in September.
                    We haven't seen season 2 yet!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Season 2 starts August 17th.

                      New trailer here:

                      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

                      Homer


                      BoRG

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I'm ready for it.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Anyone else watching?

                          Main gripe I have so far is all the female HQ types are now commandos.

                          WTF?

                          Other than that still enjoy Scott and Stonebridge. Firefights are still well done.
                          Last edited by Captain General; 06 Sep 12, 19:44.
                          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

                          Homer


                          BoRG

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I had the misfortune of seeing several episodes of this show during a free weekend from the dish company.
                            At the end of this year, I'm abandoning TV entirely.

                            What I detest about it is, in no particular order-

                            Two commandos out there doing all the work/shooting/head-scratching .... while 18 people back at HQ stand around watching it on satellite feeds, having angst with their coffee.

                            50% of the field-team is an American. I guess it is a marketing ploy, but when I see a show about British commandos, I want to see British Commandos.

                            For unit command, they replace one woman who's one talent is stomping around in a rage with... another of the same.

                            Story-lines that have even more in common with soap-operas than other quasi-military shows on TV these days.

                            You can have it.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                              I had the misfortune of seeing several episodes of this show during a free weekend from the dish company.
                              At the end of this year, I'm abandoning TV entirely.

                              What I detest about it is, in no particular order-

                              Two commandos out there doing all the work/shooting/head-scratching .... while 18 people back at HQ stand around watching it on satellite feeds, having angst with their coffee.

                              50% of the field-team is an American. I guess it is a marketing ploy, but when I see a show about British commandos, I want to see British Commandos.

                              For unit command, they replace one woman who's one talent is stomping around in a rage with... another of the same.

                              Story-lines that have even more in common with soap-operas than other quasi-military shows on TV these days.

                              You can have it.
                              Guess somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

                              I find it amazing that people get so upset and angry over a TV series.

                              I don't get it.
                              "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

                              Homer


                              BoRG

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                                Guess somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

                                I find it amazing that people get so upset and angry over a TV series.

                                I don't get it.
                                Well I enjoy it and I will keep watching it.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X