Where will James Bond #23 be filmed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will James Bond #23 be filmed?

There are 2 locations that are circulating, South Africa and India.

If these are the only 2 locations to choose from, I would go with South Africa.

New James Bond film to be filmed in South Africa?
    South Africa is being touted as the filming location for the next James Bond film. Director Sam Mendes and producer Barbara Broccoli are understood to be in South Africa scouting out locations for the production of Bond 23, due to be released on November 9, 2012.

http://www.africanbusinessreview.co....d-south-africa
    'Bond 23' to be shot in India!
    Priyanka Dasgupta, TNN, Apr 16, 2011, 11.52am IST

Remember Roger Moore in "Octopussy" — the 13th James Bond film that had a fake Fabergé egg and a fellow agent's death leading him to India to uncover an international jewel smuggling operation?
    The movie, which had Moore being assisted in his mission by Indian colleague Vijay Amritraj foiling Kabir Bedi's attempt to kill them while they raced through the Indian streets in an autorickshaw, was released in 1983. And now, the buzz is that the forthcoming Bond film, which has a working title of " Bond 23", might bring the British secret agent back in India again.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...ch-neal-purvis

About James Bond 23 (2012) The new Bond movie will star Daniel Craig and Judi Dench, produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, with music by 5-time Bond composer David Arnold. The 007 screenplay will be written by regular James Bond scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, working with John Logan (Gladiator & The Last Samurai). Director of “American Beauty” and “Road To Perdition”, Sam Mendes will be directing the new James Bond movie. Bond 23 was officially put on hold by its producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli in a joint statement in April 2010. Since then, MGM has filed for pre-packaged bankruptcy and had their proposal accepted by US Federal Courts. MGM and EON Productions in a joint statement on 11th January 2011 announced that “Bond 23″ will go on worldwide release on 9th November 2012. Casting is underway and Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men) is in talks to play the villain. It was also leaked by trade paper Variety, that Ralph Fiennes was cutting short a theatre run in order to appear in the James Bond adventure. This has yet to be confirmed.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

They should have followed RAMBO and quit at 4. 23 Now? That's about 13 or 14 that I haven't even watched. When Sean went, so did James Bond. The rest have just not been for me.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Blofeld. We demand Blofeld!
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

My vote goe's to South Africa but both would be excellent location's, especially given the British colonial connection...

Comment

Originally posted by cru_nz View Post
          My vote goe's to South Africa but both would be excellent location's, especially given the British colonial connection...
          I agree South Africa sounds good and bring bcak S.P.E.C.T.E.R. , as others have suggested , I would like to see Ernest Starvro Blofeild stroking his white Persan cat again and saying .
          " Helllo again Mister Bond , Did you realy think you had killed of me so easly ? " Then let out with a laugh .

Comment

I don't know(Hops up and down)-Earthquake in north Georgia!
            I can't wait any f-ing LONGER!!!!!!!!
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
              Blofeld. We demand Blofeld!
              Good ole' Ernst Stavros Blofeld! You have been gone for far too long! I heard he was related to our own Dr Sinister..
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

I don't care who's in it. I just have waited long enough!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  They should have followed RAMBO and quit at 4. 23 Now? That's about 13 or 14 that I haven't even watched. When Sean went, so did James Bond. The rest have just not been for me.
                  You really should check out the new Bond, Daniel Craig. He really is hard core and brings out the sort of guy that Ian Flemming was writing about.
                  "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

South Africa is one country James Bond has not filmed in yet. They already did one in India, Octopussy.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                      You really should check out the new Bond, Daniel Craig. He really is hard core and brings out the sort of guy that Ian Flemming was writing about.
                      I agree, I like Daniel Craig. He's a natural Bond, reminds me of the Sean Connery days.

Comment

Oh yeah. He brings a sense of realism to Bond.

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post

Comment

He's tough,rugged,and has a rough,take no prisoners,I don't give a sh-t persona. I LIKE it.

Comment

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                            I agree, I like Daniel Craig. He's a natural Bond, reminds me of the Sean Connery days.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X