X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snog - Marry - Avoid

Snog - Jane in Barbarella

Marry - Ingrid in Casablanca

Avoid - Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan (or any of her other crap)

Jane Fonda should be hung by the neck until dead. She commited treason and should be held accountable

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDog48 View Post
      Jane Fonda should be hung by the neck until dead. She commited treason and should be held accountable
      Tommy's British. He probably doesn't know how much many Americans loathe her.
      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
      Groucho Marx

Comment

Snog: Rene Russo.

Runner up: Betty White.

Mary: Anne Hathaway.

Runner up: Maureen O'Hara. (This is actually a toss up.)

2nd Runner up: Betty Crocker. (Oh, yeah.)

Avoid: Hillary Clinton.

Runner up: Leona Helmsly, AKA "The Joker".

Comment

LMAO Lance..she does look like the Joker
          "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
          "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
            Runner up: Leona Helmsly, AKA "The Joker".
            What the is that? I've had better looking bowel movements. Geez that is ugly.
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Lynne View Post
              LMAO Lance..she does look like the Joker
              Notice how you never see the two of them together at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                What the is that? I've had better looking bowel movements. Geez that is ugly.
                she is a scary asse looking woman aka the Joker..
                "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Lynne View Post
                  she is a scary asse looking woman aka the Joker..
                  Right there is a bloody good reason for me being glad about giving up the grog. Imagine putting on the beer goggles and nailing that. Man that is ugly.

Comment

Right there is a bloody good reason for me being glad about giving up the grog. Imagine putting on the beer goggles and nailing that. Man that is ugly.
                    About a dozen shots of rye in...10 minutes before closing time...no one you know around to hassle you about it. And then...then next morning...there's a devil to pay.

Comment

lmao even with the beer goggles it would take a really err really horny man to nail that

Comment

Snog: Kylie. Who wouldn't? She's a fine piece of... womanhood.

Marry: Livinia Nixon. I've had a crush on her for years.

Avoid: Jennie Pratt. Not as bad as that critter a couple of posts up but still pretty bad.
                        Last edited by Rojik; 04 May 11, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Catman View Post
                          Tommy's British. He probably doesn't know how much many Americans loathe her.
                          I am aware of the controversy. Unfortunately my knob has no scruples. I'd snog Eva Braun if she wasn't such a hench. But as you indicate Cat I was not aware of the passion that this still arouses so thank's for pointing that out

Comment

I wasn't savvy enough to include runner ups so I'll settle for having my first affair with Ilkinaks Maureen O'Hara.

Comment

Snog - Jessica Biel

Hot Damn!

Marry - Christina Hedricks

Good Lord....I'd be putty in her hands.

Avoid - Greta Van Susteren

ooooohhhh *shudder*
                              ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Klaudia Tanner
                                by casanova
                                During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                                Yesterday, 23:56
                              • Karri
                                Doom Patrol
                                by Karri
                                Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                                Yesterday, 23:55
                              • Nikki
                                Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                                by Nikki
                                Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                                Yesterday, 23:03
                              Working...
                              X