Thor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor

I saw the trailer this morning at Big Hollywood. It has plenty of potential. What say you, comicbookgeekdom?

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
    — Groucho Marx

I'm gonna see it. Captain America too!

Comment

Ditto to both. My problem is that Thor is my favorite hero mag (The Avengers is my favorite group mag) and I just KNOW that they are going to for unlawful carnal nowledge it up! So I'll go and I'll enjoy (as much as I can), but I'm sure there will be plenty to complain about after it's over. Sorry :-(
      "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
      And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
        Ditto to both. My problem is that Thor is my favorite hero mag (The Avengers is my favorite group mag) and I just KNOW that they are going to for unlawful carnal nowledge it up! So I'll go and I'll enjoy (as much as I can), but I'm sure there will be plenty to complain about after it's over. Sorry :-(
        I'm an Avengers guy too. I'm sure there will be some artistic licence, I always expect very little from a super hero movie, so when it is good, I'm very happy. If it's bad that way, I'm not too upset. Learned that a long time ago. Remember the old Punisher movie from the '80s? WTF? All they had to do was make a gun movie about revenge with a guy wearing a skull-shirt. How hard is that?

In this case I'm hoping for a good movie. Everyone has seen Batman and Superman on film before. I think this will be a first for Asgard.
        "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
        — Groucho Marx

Comment

I believe you are correct about Asgard. And I know I sound pessimistic, but there are a few things in life that I want faithfully reproduced: LotR, Thor and the Avengers. They've already screwed up Tolkien, how bad are they going to botch Thor and the Assembled?!
          "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
          And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X